WTB: Hitch Mounted Bike Rack

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
I have this: TransIt Flatbed 2DLX 2-Bike Hitch Rack

Works great for my 2 bikes that I haul with it, there's a 4 bike version of it as well if you need the extra. I've hauled them to and from South Haven a few times and numerous times around here and have not had any kind of worries or issues with it.

TransIt Flatbed 4DLX 4-Bike Hitch Rack

Edit: Not selling mine, just letting you know whats worked for me :pedobear:

muskie

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2011
Palatine
I have this: TransIt Flatbed 2DLX 2-Bike Hitch Rack

Works great for my 2 bikes that I haul with it, there's a 4 bike version of it as well if you need the extra. I've hauled them to and from South Haven a few times and numerous times around here and have not had any kind of worries or issues with it.

TransIt Flatbed 4DLX 4-Bike Hitch Rack

Edit: Not selling mine, just letting you know whats worked for me :pedobear:

I really like that one. Thanks for the tip. Only concern I have is if it sticks out far enough for my GMC Terrain. It looks a little close to the car, worried about the handle bars rubbing against the rear hatch.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
I really like that one. Thanks for the tip. Only concern I have is if it sticks out far enough for my GMC Terrain. It looks a little close to the car, worried about the handle bars rubbing against the rear hatch.

I have an ST, which has a hatch, and it does hit the bike if it's on the closest to the car spot, so that is something you need to be conscious of. I would just make sure i'm loaded up before I load the last bike on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info