WTB - Your Old Hot Wheels

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Gents,

Interested in buying old Hot Wheels that anyone may have...Ones that you may have had as a kid...and are now cluttering up a storage area, ones that were shoved in a closet in your parents house years ago, etc. They don't have to be in perfect shape, mostly trying to find some from my childhood (70s/80s/90s). Interested in cars either packaged or not.

Shoot me a PM or post up here what you may have!

Thanks

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Gents,

Interested in buying old Hot Wheels that anyone may have...Ones that you may have had as a kid...and are now cluttering up a storage area, ones that were shoved in a closet in your parents house years ago, etc. They don't have to be in perfect shape, mostly trying to find some from my childhood (70s/80s/90s). Interested in cars either packaged or not.

Shoot me a PM or post up here what you may have!

Thanks

I have I want to say at the minimum a full 18 gallon tote, if not 2.

I'm not willing to sell the entire tote because I want to hang onto them for when I have a kid, but if you want to swing by and take a poke through what I have you are welcome to (Bar anything that I have an especially fond memory of which I feel like I put in a separate tote already).

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
I have I want to saw at the minimum a full 18 gallon tote, if not 2.

I'm not willing to sell the entire tote because I want to hang onto them for when I have a kid, but if you want to swing by and take a poke through what I have you are welcome to (Bar anything that I have an especially fond memory of which I feel like I put in a separate tote already).

Thanks man! Sending you a PM

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
No Hot wheels only these
ef4e3d99f1e8a88d033fe209b4ab8968.jpg

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
i have hundreds of the 2006 or 2007 series buick grand nationals... like pretty much every color they were avalible in, red, maroon, blue, silver, black, black/gold, ect...

I have a bunch of those as well! There were a few of those 2007 New Models cars that were very hard to find back in the day. Specifically the silver one with a chrome interior. Regular version had black interior.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info