WTB: 17x7 4x108 wheels

378b2e3df6e0d1e587f2b3a0cd63c397.jpg

I have a set of four of these that you can have if you want. They're a knock off brand, Evoke, and the model is M5. They're 4x100 and 4x108 dual pattern. I want to say they're less than 20 lbs, but not much. Condition is average to okay with some rash and flaking paint, but could definitely use a respray or plasti-dip. There is a minor bend in the bead on one of them, that I think may require repair (dismounted them about a year ago, I *think* that wheel had a slow leak, but not positive).

I know it's probably not what you're looking for, but figured I'd offer. I more or less just need to make room. Was I think $600 new for the set about 5 years ago. You can have them for free if you're interested. I live in northwest Lincoln Park.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
378b2e3df6e0d1e587f2b3a0cd63c397.jpg

I have a set of four of these that you can have if you want. They're a knock off brand, Evoke, and the model is M5. They're 4x100 and 4x108 dual pattern. I want to say they're less than 20 lbs, but not much. Condition is average to okay with some rash and flaking paint, but could definitely use a respray or plasti-dip. There is a minor bend in the bead on one of them, that I think may require repair (dismounted them about a year ago, I *think* that wheel had a slow leak, but not positive).

I know it's probably not what you're looking for, but figured I'd offer. I more or less just need to make room. Was I think $600 new for the set about 5 years ago. You can have them for free if you're interested. I live in northwest Lincoln Park.

If he doesn't want them, I'll definitely take them. I could use those on my Contour.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
If I had the space for spare wheels I would take them and run race/street/winter wheels but unfortunately space is limited now. So if [MENTION=517]10sec[/MENTION] could use he could grab em.
[MENTION=517]10sec[/MENTION] if you need tires I have 4 really low mile all seasons...

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
If I had the space for spare wheels I would take them and run race/street/winter wheels but unfortunately space is limited now. So if [MENTION=517]10sec[/MENTION] could use he could grab em.
[MENTION=517]10sec[/MENTION] if you need tires I have 4 really low mile all seasons...

Thanks for the offer but I'll be putting some sticky tires on them so I can track the car as much as I can this year.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
So yeah [MENTION=517]10sec[/MENTION] if you want the wheels lemme know. Cell phone is 267-253-4707. Can coordinate a pickup. Work schedule kinda crazy but evenings and weekends generally work.

Nice, I'll holler later in the week. I was planning on Sunday, but I might be flying out to NY for work. I won't know for sure until probably Wednesday.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info