wtb gtp go fast parts

boogeyman

T-BURD
Sep 25, 2012
demotte in
im looking to buy some parts for a gtp
3.4 or 3.5 pulley or both i have a 98 and a 2002 gtp so mods for both cars would be cool
dhp tuner
catless downpipe
42.5 injectors
1.9 rockers
90lb valvesprings
any other stuff you may have laying around i can buy cheap
also need to use or buy a pulley puller and installer
feel free to text me if you have anything u want to clear out thats been taking up space
815-593-8161

Jdiding

I has the dumb
Dec 5, 2016
sheridan ill
I've got an intense MPS 3.3,3.4, 3.5 I think. I'll confirm tomorrow at my parents. Also have a Ron Vogel ported Gen 3 M90 and some Yella Terra 1.9 roller rockers.
defintly interested in pulleys and maybe the rockers depending on what u want for them
had to make a separate account for work since my work computer refuses to let me sign in on my normal account

Jdiding

I has the dumb
Dec 5, 2016
sheridan ill
Do you or anyone you know have use for a stock pulley, manifolds with about 16,000 miles and a stock air box? All off my regal gs. Free just taking up space in my basement. I also have a gmpp strut tower brace that I never installed. I'll take like $10 for that. Lmk.
I got a stockpile of the stock parts like that with one of the 2 cars I just bought.
Is the strut tower bar for front or rear ?

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
defintly interested in pulleys and maybe the rockers depending on what u want for them
had to make a separate account for work since my work computer refuses to let me sign in on my normal account

I'll confirm the sizes sometime this week when I go over there, I confirmed I have the 3.4 but the other sizes are locked in my toolbox and I didn't have the key handy. I have to pull the MPS off the blower too. I checked and the rockers are there still in a zip lock from when I took them off the car with the pedestals and push rods. I also have SLP headers with an 02 extension.

Jdiding

I has the dumb
Dec 5, 2016
sheridan ill
I'll confirm the sizes sometime this week when I go over there, I confirmed I have the 3.4 but the other sizes are locked in my toolbox and I didn't have the key handy. I have to pull the MPS off the blower too. I checked and the rockers are there still in a zip lock from when I took them off the car with the pedestals and push rods. I also have SLP headers with an 02 extension.
If you want you can pm me prices on the rockers. I have a set of headers lined up already
I'm interested in the pulley for sure even if it's just that 3.4

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info