Any good Cummins Shops?

tinosc281

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2005
It appears some electrical troubleshooting. I have a lot of sensor and transmission codes. Tran is in 4th gear only (limp).

i had a 2012 ram 1500 and threw a bunch of codes for the transmission and others.check engine light and limp mode.it's a can bus triggering multiple codes .it ended up beeing the transmission solenoid.inside transmission.was a 150 dollars part. not hard to change.drop transmission pan and replace.mine was done under warranty. maybe same issue

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
That's what I am hoping! It has 15 confirmed codes :noes:
i had a 2012 ram 1500 and threw a bunch of codes for the transmission and others.check engine light and limp mode.it's a can bus triggering multiple codes .it ended up beeing the transmission solenoid.inside transmission.was a 150 dollars part. not hard to change.drop transmission pan and replace.mine was done under warranty. maybe same issue

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Made a list of codes and symptoms and gave it to service director of Mancari's to see if his tech is comfortable (and capable) of diagnosing. If not there is a shop in Joliet that I might try. I thought there was a shop in Orland but don't see them on CL anymore.

Bettenhausen in Orland. I know a salesman there, but haven't heard about their techs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info