Ultimate Callout Challenge

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I was there too! Lol. Waglers truck is fucking insane.

We got down the Friday night so we missed the drag racing, ended up being in our hotel a grand total of about five hours before being asked to leave. Some dickhead (not us) was slamming his door and screaming at the hotel so we ratchet strapped his door shut, he broke the handle off, yada yada we had to go. Ended up at the Red Roof Inn (only place with rooms available) which was under construction. Tweaker at the counter couldn't get our room number for the key right so we sat around for 30 minutes while they got their shit together. Saturday was essentially pay $40 to drink with friends, dyno days are boring as hell in my opinion. Ended up at the 8 second saloon that night, think "central Indiana bub city." Was a good time from what I remember. The pulls on Sunday were pretty good as well. I wish they'd have more competitors enter, potentially a second class for say sub 1000 horsepower trucks lol.

My buddy won the show and shine with his 12v swapped OBS Ford. We were there with the Dan's Diesel Performance guys.

Marc's truck that won show and shine.
18119422_1558326994185747_4291757868666017756_n.jpg

Yea I couldn't believe the cost to get in the gate and the pit pass. I seen a lot of trucks just in the parking lot that would be cool to have. That is a nice service truck. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the laid out stretched 1950's truck with the dual stacks. I really liked it but didn't realize we were going to be so busy all day so I never got a good look at it.

I was there too! Lol. Waglers truck is fucking insane.

We got down the Friday night so we missed the drag racing, ended up being in our hotel a grand total of about five hours before being asked to leave. Some dickhead (not us) was slamming his door and screaming at the hotel so we ratchet strapped his door shut, he broke the handle off, yada yada we had to go. Ended up at the Red Roof Inn (only place with rooms available) which was under construction. Tweaker at the counter couldn't get our room number for the key right so we sat around for 30 minutes while they got their shit together. Saturday was essentially pay $40 to drink with friends, dyno days are boring as hell in my opinion. Ended up at the 8 second saloon that night, think "central Indiana bub city." Was a good time from what I remember. The pulls on Sunday were pretty good as well. I wish they'd have more competitors enter, potentially a second class for say sub 1000 horsepower trucks lol.

My buddy won the show and shine with his 12v swapped OBS Ford. We were there with the Dan's Diesel Performance guys.

Marc's truck that won show and shine.
18119422_1558326994185747_4291757868666017756_n.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info