Nov 4, 2012
a4qnrTW.jpg

Ku39V2E.jpg

rh4J6rh.jpg

JIXo6cK.jpg

hwVP4vg.jpg

8G1x42O.jpg

JWtD0rL.jpg

Bought this tonight . 2011 , STX , 5.0 , 4x4 , one owner , local trade in.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
whipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipplewhipple

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U64ojxiwnto

Just messing around in a dry water retention pond I found today behind an abandoned movie theatre in Rockford . It was about 10-12ft. deep i tried to hit the steepest parts.
It sucks when you're headed back there and you find an ambulance or cop sitting at the end of the road

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
HsMFXY8.jpg

Found the window sticker . The first owner wrote down all the service history in the owners guide .

Wow. My 1994 F 150 Lightning gets consistent 9/14 MPG. 5.8 Liter motor.

Thought the newer trucks got much better mileage, I guess not.

Also. Newer pickups have a unpleasantly high bed. When I put my tailgate down I easily have a lift from the street that is 1 1/2 FEET lower than the new trucks. Why are the new trucks jacked up so high? I don't like that.

I'm totally stock on suspension. I could drive back and forth in that ditch too, so clearance is not the issue necessarily.

Oh yeah. When is the Whipple arriving?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info