Let's find cheap new 4wd crew cab domestic pickup trucks <$30k

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
you aren't getting a gm fullsize that you'd want to drive, with 4 full sized doors for upper 20s.

(no double cab shit)

You can get a RAM, with the 5.7, 4 door, and 4X4 for upper 20's currently with their 20% or more off MSRP Deals... Desperately wish the cooper was paid off, I'd be willing to take on a new payment for that.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
3. at most.

:rofl:

im pretty sure an awd ridgeline could go anywhere school bus gas poverty truck could go. if not more. :rofl:

you can get a damn nice 4 door for 38-39k and with the 9-10k off sales it could happen.

it can't. i was just truck shopping for work. you ain't finding that.

maybe a double cab and not a crew cab.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
true story, but of course, that's not a GM.

I agree;

I personally love the way the new ridgelines look and would recommend them to friends/family that don't need to TOW serious weight without a second thought.

However, I'm pretty strongly opposed to owning a 'truck' and not using it as such. I hate seeing all the king ranch F-350's out in the burbs that have a hitch that has never had something attached to it, or a bed that doesn't have a single scratch in it...

That being said, if a friend or family member asked me "What do you think about the new ridgeline" I'd just tell them if they want a Honda to buy an Odyssey minivan or Pilot if they don't ACTUALLY need an open bed and call it a day.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
im pretty sure an awd ridgeline could go anywhere school bus gas poverty truck could go. if not more. :rofl:

it can't. i was just truck shopping for work. you ain't finding that.

maybe a double cab and not a crew cab.

youre saying all crew cabs are over 40k i call bullshit. if thats the case go buy a ford or dodge.

then again maybe youre right fucking gm rapes their customers everything gm is 10k over what ford and dodge offer hence why im in a 37k mustang and not a 37k camaro. :fu:

other than the 9k off sale ive yet to this day see a 6th gen SS camaro under 42k in person.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
youre saying all crew cabs are over 40k i call bullshit. if thats the case go buy a ford or dodge.

then again maybe youre right fucking gm rapes their customers everything gm is 10k over what ford and dodge offer hence why im in a 37k mustang and not a 37k camaro. :fu:

other than the 9k off sale ive yet to this day see a 6th gen SS camaro under 42k in person.

no im not saying ever crew cab is over 40k.

:rofl: you said you could buy a crew cab GM for under 30k. i said no.

and im hunting currently.

Yeah, I'm not saying the Ridgeline is for everyone...but considering what most people use their trucks for, the Ridgeline would just do it much more comfortably, cheaper, and more practically. It's as much truck as most people on this board (that have trucks) need, and as much truck as 99% of the country needs.

:werd:

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
no im not saying ever crew cab is over 40k.

:rofl: you said you could buy a crew cab GM for under 30k. i said no.

and im hunting currently.

so a crew cab a tad under 40k with a 9-10k sales even would make it possible gm dealer here just had a sales event like that before thanksgiving. i still think if you hold out amd time it right you can make it happen. or wait until next model year comes out and snag a carry over.

timing my friend timing......

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
so a crew cab a tad under 40k with a 9-10k sales even would make it possible gm dealer here just had a sales event like that before thanksgiving. i still think if you hold out amd time it right you can make it happen. or wait until next model year comes out and snag a carry over.

timing my friend timing......

:rofl: GM crew cab's under 40k MSRP don't exist.

read it slower this time.

you aren't buying a crew cab GM truck for under 30k.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015

the hell with online you need to wait for a local dealer to have a big sale and check their inventory.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
the hell with online you need to wait for a local dealer to have a big sale and check their inventory.

:rofl:

k.

word. I fucking tried my hardest

ive still been trying.

im super impressed you can get 4wd f150 crew cabs for 29xxx though.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/663951808/overview/

e568a7776890b47e43f64104007.jpg

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/666818212/overview/

d660716a4ab0f093be0952a911c.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info