Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
fuckin minty:

2000 Chevrolet Other Pickups 3rd door | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

looks like [MENTION=2449]ilikemtb999[/MENTION]'s almost

don't seem any RWD silverado ss's, seems reasonably priced too, pretty cool.

2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 SS | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

duraburb

2008 Chevrolet Suburban

s-l1600.jpg

rcsb stepside bed

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 regular cab stepside | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

hybrid escalade rwd :dunno:

2009 Cadillac Escalade 6.0L V8 HYBRID RWD Fully Loaded Texan Rust Free | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

clean lbz duramax longbed

2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 LT | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

clean crew cab vortex max. crazy price though

2006 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I've come to the conclusion that I really have no use for regular pickup beds anymore except for toting around ATV's (which a service body will fit one between the boxes). I'm OCD as fuck and currently have the back of my tahoe filled with tools and would love to have everything in a dedicated "home". I'd love to have on board air and a welder on a truck as well considering I work on shit all over the damn place. A service body WILL be my next truck. Whether it's an older one from the auction as a plow/work truck or replace the F350 as a primary, I'm pretty much done with regular trucks at this point.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I've come to the conclusion that I really have no use for regular pickup beds anymore except for toting around ATV's (which a service body will fit one between the boxes). I'm OCD as fuck and currently have the back of my tahoe filled with tools and would love to have everything in a dedicated "home". I'd love to have on board air and a welder on a truck as well considering I work on shit all over the damn place. A service body WILL be my next truck. Whether it's an older one from the auction as a plow/work truck or replace the F350 as a primary, I'm pretty much done with regular trucks at this point.

my truck in my grand plan will have an on board air system, accessible through the toolbox. welder isn't necessary for me. id probably need to learn to weld first :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Right?! You could keep that ladder rack and put your tent on it. Still put an ATV/Bicycles/Kayaks in the bed and have a slide out grill/stove, and on board water in the boxes...

brb, gonna buy it, switch my leather minty interior over to it, and wheels/tires... then sell my gas truck :rofl:

seriously why am i thinking about this.

only hiccup, is i like the "stealth" factor of my truck. that thing is bright fuckin' red and you'd look like you were on a plumbing service call anywhere you wound up

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info