November Truck/SUV ebay/craiglist finds

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
That is awesome. just clean alternative fuel advantage? Looks like a couple of bombs back there...I can imagine it being interesting if an officer or guard needed to search your vehicle :rofl: UH SIR, what the fuck is this?

clean alternative fuel, as well as typically much cheaper than gasoline, like he mentioned in the ad, when fuel was $4 a gallon, CNG was $1.49 and he gets the same MPG on gas or cng (shitty :rofl:)

and also, improves range if you care about that, because you can go x amount of miles off the gas tank, and x of miles off the cng tank.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
For me, it has to be viable enough to use 80% of the time. The CNGnow app/website is decent, but, I know for a fact there are a few CNG stations in our area alone that do not show up on there. As far as the Hayward area, closest is by Eau Claire. I could make it to Hayward and partway back on CNG before it kicks over to gas. This is the same relative test I used when looking at Tesla's. (wasn't actually going to buy one, was just curious about viability)

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Truck stops are adopting it, and, a lot of fleets are running it as well. You can go to Ozinga's yard in Des Plains and fill up.

I agree [MENTION=7923]CTC DEEZUL[/MENTION]. Only way to "save" would be to have a home filling station, but, that $4,500 initial cost will take a long time to offset.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info