s-l1600.jpg

s-l500.jpg

BUY IT NOW @ $23k

Chevrolet Tahoe Lt | eBay

1996 Chevrolet Tahoe
96 CHEVROLET TAHOE FULL SIZE 2 DOOR CUSTOM 2013 CADILLAC CONVERSION ON 28''
FULL CONVERSION FRONT BACK AND FULL INTERIOR ESCALADE

ONLY 3 EXIST IN NORTH AMERICA THAT ARE FINISHED TO THIS DEGREE******

THIS TRUCK TURNS HEADS AND PEOPLE LOSE THEIR MINDS WHEN THEY THINK ITS A STOCK 2 DOOR ESCALADE!, ONLY A TRUE CHEVY FAN WILL KNOW ITS A FULLSIZE TAHOE

LOTS OF POSERS WITH A FRONT CLIP BUT THATS IT!!, MANY MANY HOURS HAVE BEEN SPENT ON THIS BUILD, THIS WOULD COST NEAR 40K TO BUILD WITH GENUINE PARTS AND FOR IT TO BE DONE RIGHT, NOT A HACK JOB LIKE EVEN MOST FRONT CLIP ONLY CONVERSIONS LET ALONE A FULL CONVERSION.

1996 CHEVROLET TAHOE 2WD ON 28" GIANELLES (BRAND NEW WHEELS AND TIRES)

FLOW MASTER DUAL SS EXHAUST ( MANIFOLD BACK)

FACTORY CADILLAC CREE LED PROJECTION HEADLIGHTS

CREE LED FOG BUMPER LIGHTS

AMBER CREE LED FRONT TURN SIGNAL LIGHTS

CREE LED INTERIOR AND LICENCE PLATE LIGHTS

HORIZON BLUE CUSTOM PAINT, BODY WORK IS BEAUTIFUL ON THIS TRUCK

DOUBLE DIN NAVI DECK WITH INTERNAL HDD, HAS EXT HOOK UPS

4-L7 15" KICKER SUBS WITH 4000W KICKER MONOBLOCK AMP

2 BRAND NEW BATTERIES IN THE BACK FOR SUBS AND AMP

BRAND NEW BATTERY UP FRONT AND BRAND NEW ALTERNATOR

FRESH OIL CHANGE AND SERVICE

BRAND NEW BRAKE ROTORS AND PADS

BRAND NEW REAR BRAKE SHOES

THE WHEELS ARE 28'' GIANELLES THE TRUCK HAS A 5" ON 4.5" PATTERN AND THERE ARE SPACERS USED IN THE FRONT FOR CLEARANCE, YOU CAN PUT STOCK 22" ESCALADE WHEELS ON THIS TRUCK WITH NO SPACERS.

TO PUT STOCK CADILLAC WHEELS YOU WILL NEED ADAPTER FROM 5-4.5 TO 6 ON 6, WE HAVE SOME CUSTOM 24" OR 22" IF YOU DONT LIKE THE 28'S

NO MODIFICATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE TO THE SUSPENSION OF THE TRUCK, NOTHING CUT OFF OR "HACKED OUT"

NO MODIFICATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE TO THE DRIVETRAIN OR POWERTRAIN

ENGINE, TRANS AND REAR EAN ARE ALL STOCK 1996 CHEV TAHOE

ALL THE INTERIOR IS FROM A PLATINUM ESCALADE, ALL SEATS DASH AND CENTRE CONSOLE.

HEAD LINER IS SUEDE

THERE ARE NO DAMAGES OR DEFECTS IN THE PAINT OR BODY OF THIS TRUCK, ITS BASICALLY IN SHOW CONDITION.

YOU CAN FLY HERE AND DRIVE IT HOME, AIRPORT CODE YLW

I HAVE PERSONALLY DRIVEN THIS TRUCK FROM LOS ANGELES TO LAS VEGAS TO CANADA OVER 2600 MILES NO PROBLEM AT ALL. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE ITS A RELIABLE TRUCK.

LIST GOES ON CALL OR TEXT ME FOR MORE INFO

WE STILL HAVE THE CALIFORNIA TITLE IN HAND FROM WHEN WE PURCHASED IT, WE WILL INCLUDE THE ORIGINAL TITLE WITH THE SALE.

KRIS 250-SIX EIGHT ONE -3025

I WILL ASSIST ON IMPORTATION TO USA, I CAN ALSO OFFER DELIVERY OR HELP WITH SHIPPING. WE CAN IMPORT THE TRUCK ON YOUR BEHALF AND DELIVER IT TO OROVILLE WA FOR EASY PICK UP ON USA SOIL

WE HAVE A LOCKED COMPOUND IN OROVILLE WITH A LIVE IN RESIDENT, 20,00 PER MONTH TO STORE THE UNIT, WE WILL CHARGE 350.00 TO DELIVER THE TRUCK TO THIS FACILITY, THIS CHARGE INCLUDES THE IMPORT OF THE TRUCK. YOU CAN LIST ON U-SHIP FOR PICK UP FROM OROVILLE WA 98844

:nice:

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

Sideburnz

Sep 25, 2017
Hello,

I want to say this is one nice build! I too am in the process of completely rebuilding a 99 Tahoe and I am wanting to do the 2014 Cadillac Escalade conversion. Would you please inform me of the manufacture of the 2013 front clip you used. I would greatly appreciate it.

Sideburnz

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Hello,

I want to say this is one nice build! I too am in the process of completely rebuilding a 99 Tahoe and I am wanting to do the 2014 Cadillac Escalade conversion. Would you please inform me of the manufacture of the 2013 front clip you used. I would greatly appreciate it.

Sideburnz

He didn't make it, he only found it on ebay.......

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Hello,

Sideburnz

GM.

The front and interior is a GMT 900. The back is a GMT 400 like yours.

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
Nice...

I'd throw on the factory 20 inch Escalade rims thou...

The 22's ride so dam rough....

I had a 2 Door Tahoe with the 99 Escalade Front Clip...was sweet...cheap if you have acess to a junk yard with one on hand...
Im gonna try to find pics of mine.

Hello,

Sideburnz

texasus

Dec 20, 2019
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info