PPV SSV (retired government trucks and SUVs)

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Chevrolet Tahoe LS | eBay

Oshkosh, WI

s-l1600.jpg

Current bid $6100

7500+

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
s-l1600.jpg

Chevrolet Tahoe Police Pursuit Package PPV | eBay

2010 Chevrolet Tahoe Police Pursuit Package PPV

Up for auction is a 2010 Chevy Tahoe LS Police Package 2wd SUV. This is equipped with the rare and very desirable Police Pursuit Package PPV. Upgraded heavy duty features include: external engine oil cooler, external transmission cooler, power steering fluid cooler, high output alternator, dual batteries, certified speedometer, high speed rated tires, heavy duty brakes. Power options include: power locks/keyless entry, power windows, power mirrors, power seats. Features the powerful and reliable 5.3L V8 engine and automatic transmission. This is a ONE OWNER former gov't fleet vehicle from the state police. It was a highway unit used in a rural area. Not beaten up like city vehicles. Has powerful acceleration and tight handling for a full sized SUV. Runs and drives nicely. Fleet maintained since new. Sharp looking truck and overall nice condition as you can see. Vehicle has been test driven 200+ miles. Please see below for more details.

Current bid: $5500

11 hours remaining ...

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
ive pretty much given up on these things. ive looked at like 6 of them locally and ALL of them were rotted in odd places.. like the sill plate area, or smack middle of the floor pan... yet the rockers and quarters are perfectly clean! like "FUCK"

but then again im looking for a 2001-05 body style from a price point.. they seem to be already at the bottom of their value, and if you buy them right i should be able to continue my trend of having free transportation for a couple years.. (i sell the vehicle when im done for same or lil more than what i have total invested)

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
but then again im looking for a 2001-05 body style from a price point.. they seem to be already at the bottom of their value, and if you buy them right i should be able to continue my trend of having free transportation for a couple years.. (i sell the vehicle when im done for same or lil more than what i have total invested)

Are you talking CVPIs? We are focusing only on SUVs in this thread...

I was gonna tag you for this thread but didn't think you were into SUVs.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Are you talking CVPIs? We are focusing only on SUVs in this thread...

I was gonna tag you for this thread but didn't think you were into SUVs.

yea, im on the search for the right deal on a 2wd tahoe.
[MENTION=16]PANDA[/MENTION] 's dad has a nice clean one that i think is for sale still... :pedobear:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info