Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Fireman-Suit.jpg

[rant]
seriously.

between the obnoxious amounts of stickers one can affix to these barn sized vehicles, the number of things one can plastidip on a single vehicle, "rolling coal" on other vehicles, or just the basic douche way of driving these people seem to enjoy so thoroughly.

errr how about how many lights can you get on the truck? lets put some more, it will help. cb antenna's FUCK YEAH throw them on my rotted out f-350 as well! oh also, your truck that has $150 oil changes and you have spent 4k on to run 14's isn't cool when it hasn't pulled anything in it's life. can you even back up a trailer!?

yesterday standing at the green street car show... duramax crew cab rolled by, got on it on green street (too many pedestrians... 20mph road, cars everywhere) the truck barely got out of it's own way, a little black smoke came out (neat how cool) and duramax in size 546 font on the back window letting you know it was in fact a duramax, in case you were confused, shines at your face.

seems like every flat billed white sun glass teenager can afford one that is less than 15k as long as mommy and daddy still sustain them.

god i love diesel trucks but holy fuck do i hate what their owners have become.

ricers of the modern day.

[/rant]

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Yeah. I want a new duramax, but, seriously... these fucking "country" kids are getting out of control. I fucking hate it. Girls getting into arguments on Facebook because they're more "country" than someone else... REALLY? I LOVE country music and the whole idea behind a simpler lifestyle. I don't feel like getting my brain pumped full of lyrics in most of the top 40 garbage we have here today, but, when acting like a degenerate becomes "cool" Go fuck yourself.

I know kids with diesel trucks that have gotten a hold of a trailer and just tow around someone else's diesel truck because that's all they have to use it for.... While I'm over here with a fucking half ton gasser towing double and triple axle trailers practically weekly. Christ, it needs to fucking end.

/rant

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
:rofl:

my 4.8 2wd 3.23 geared sierra has pulled more in the past month than 5 people who own diesel trucks i personally know of have.

15 or so of my friends have diesel trucks... None of them are tools about it, have no stickers on them besides any aftermarket parts or anything patriotic, and all have them to make power. With that said, a friend of mine who is a mutual friend of theirs and I were talking about the whole fad... He remarked that out of the group, myself and another friend Matt are the only two that use their trucks as a truck... Guess what, we've both got 1500's :rofl:

Oh and another guy we know uses a Ford Focus hatchback like we use our trucks as well.

1273515_10153244072145038_712267143_o.jpg

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
15 or so of my friends have diesel trucks... None of them are tools about it, have no stickers on them besides any aftermarket parts or anything patriotic, and all have them to make power. With that said, a friend of mine who is a mutual friend of theirs and I were talking about the whole fad... He remarked that out of the group, myself and another friend Matt are the only two that use their trucks as a truck... Guess what, we've both got 1500's :rofl:

Oh and another guy we know uses a Ford Focus hatchback like we use our trucks as well.

1273515_10153244072145038_712267143_o.jpg

:bowrofl: Did he just go cut some wood for you after last nights argument? :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
:rofl:

1999 Ford F250 Deisel V8

1999 Ford F250 4x4 Power Stroke Diesel V8 Lariat w/UP-GRADES
-Super Duty Power Stroke Diesel V8
-Runs Excellent
-Lariat
-Tan leather
-5" Exhaust
-Large Turbo
-Larger Inner-Cooler
-Large Injectors
-Hyper Max Chip
-$5,000 Stereo w/sub woofer custom built into floor
-K40 Radar $1,500 + (ask about how it works!)
-Remote 1000 Foot Automatic Engine Charger
-Remote Alarm
-New all terrain 195 tires
-Built in Gun Case in Truck Cap
-Carpeted Truck Cap
-Bed Liner
-Leer Bed Cover
-Hitch
-Over $6,000 worth of maintenance

I'm only selling because I bought a new one.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
:rofl: complete with brass knuckle sticker and 14" exhaust tip.

00R0R_kJ5K6QnWmUp_600x450.jpg

*ALL PICS WERE BEFORE THE NEW TIRES
for sale is my 2001 f350 powerstroke. it is lifted 6". runs and drives great, has 182xxx and counting. it's truly a nice truck, my daily driver. came from Florida about 3 years ago so rust is only limited to a little surface on the frame otherwise there is none.

good;
4"exhaust to an 8" tip, aftermarket headunit and speakers also wired for sub/amp, three gauge pillar (boost, trans temp and egt that change colors), bedliner, clean interior, has an aftermarket blow off valve along with a wastegate, the garrett turbo is tuned to 14psi but could definitely be tuned for more, and has a chip in it (will role coal!!)
(replaced this year);
batteries
starter
alternator
glow plugs
glow plug solenoid
dual steering stabilizers
front shocks (skyjacker)
front brakes
all ball joints
all u joints
(done in the past week);
steering box
drag link bar
tie rod end
track bar
cooper 35" all terrain tires
oil change

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
this one is fantastic.

it does say diesel on the windshield in case you weren't sure.

2000 f-350 SRW crewcab 4x4
2000 f-350 SRW crewcab 4x4 - $12500 (Nappanee indiana)

00w0w_4JIQA0DwfvL_600x450.jpg

I have 2000 7.3 looking to sell. Want a 6.4. So it's a crewcab lariat 4x4 blue w/tan. Tan leather. 180,000. 3guges boost,exhaust,transmission. 5inch full exhaust very loud diesel. Aftermarket radio. ts6 position chip stock,high idel,50,75,100,140. I get 17 city & 21hw!!! Decent fast truck. Bfgs ta/KO 285/65/18 dick cepek chrome & black. Good truck great running love it but want a 6.4. any questions ask (574)377-4637. Might trade never know let me know what you hAve or offer. Thanks 2008 towing mirrors 5% tiny all way round & bottom & top strip on front window. $12,500trades welcome. Also trade for duramax. Now has 1.5 inch wheel spacers. With 5inch to 6 inch gloss black Mbrp tip

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
and headache racks. sseriously why the fuck does every one of these trucks have one?!

2000 f250 diesel - $9999 (Horicon, WI)

00G0G_e0olxloKGvh_600x450.jpg

I have a 2000 Ford F250 with the unstoppable 7.3l powerstroke. It has 250,000 miles, it seems like a lot of miles but its just broke in in the diesel world. I put a new front end in two years ago, new headlights, new glow plugs, new BD performance turbo wheel, 3 glow shift pillar pod gauges (trans temp, boost, egt), new magnaflow 4" turbo back cool dual exhaust, new tires, new box and tailgate gear head performance custom six stage chip installed last year, new alternator this past fall along with a new battery. I have all the receipts for maintance and add ons. The transmission is strong runs and shifts like the day it was put on the showroom floor. The headache rack is not included but the toolbox is if you want it. I am asking $10,000 for it. Please call Josh at 920-382-1944 to set up a time to come look at this beauty

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
i do enjoy rolling coal on unsuspecting people.. heheheh

and shit... im gonna get flammed... i a $350 CB radio, tool box, lift kit, gauges, over sized tires, 4" straight exhaust, big tunes, tinted windows all on my diesel f250, am i now one of these modern day ricers?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
It's all tried and true systems... AKA

3 gauge a piller pod with Boost, EGT and Trans Temp
Tuner
Turbo back exhaust

It's just all the other garbage that people do that makes them look like degenerates.

i know it very well.

next time someone asks me what's done to my gp i'm going to reply with what gauges i have.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

and shit... im gonna get flammed... i a $350 CB radio, tool box, lift kit, gauges, over sized tires, 4" straight exhaust, big tunes, tinted windows all on my diesel f250, am i now one of these modern day ricers?

you use it though, we have talked about this before... trust me, you know the guys I am talking about...

just as 99% of the remaining grand prix's out there are fucking awful... there is a good chunk of the older diesel trucks that are terrible as well. (far less than 99% but you know what I am saying)

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg

No.

To me, it's all who's driving it and any tacky mods... Having a built lifted truck that you don't really use for anything isn't that big of a deal in my book... Could I get away with owning a corolla as a daily and just have an old truck for towing? Yes, but, I like driving a truck. When I get a diesel, it probably wont be pulling much more weight, I just want to have the ability to do so as well as the tuning. And, yes, just dumping smoke on people is fucking hilarious.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info