• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

09 Dodge Journey HVAC Issues

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
A friend has an 09 Journey without dual climate control. She's been complaining the passenger side blows cold and lately the drivers side has been hit or miss as well. A quick google search shows this isn't an uncommon issue. They said its possible for the heater core to be partially clogged causing the passenger side to blow cold. I checked the temps at the heater hoses and there wasn't a huge drop in temperature like I would expect from a clogged core. I should still see a significant drop in temp from a partially clogged core right?

Has anyone had any experience with one of these before? Any suggestions where to start? The copy of Alldata I have lacks anything related to the HVAC systems.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list