• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

🔧 Technical Traditional Hose Clamps vs T-Bolts

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Did you even look at the article?

No need to, but i did. T bolts ftw. Worm clamps are garbage. In much higher horse, marmon, aka v band clamps are necessary.

I, and along with every single other diesel on the road has t bolts. And yes we have aluminum piping, stainless, hell both my truck even have plastic charged ends.. still, t bolt. ...

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
ansfdZA.jpg

Show me a worm clamp that'll hold that connection @42 psi

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
No need to, but i did. T bolts ftw. Worm clamps are garbage. In much higher horse, marmon, aka v band clamps are necessary.

I, and along with every single other diesel on the road has t bolts. And yes we have aluminum piping, stainless, hell both my truck even have plastic charged ends.. still, t bolt. ...

Well I think I will defer to the guys that build crazy turbo cars on a daily basis for this one. Sure there are better options, but when using aluminum piping this seems to be the way to go.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info