• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Any welders here? Helmet shopping

PJx5x

TCG Elite Member
Sep 29, 2005
Villa Park
where is that at?

I have this one and cyber weld is one of the cheapest RELIABLE companies out there.

Miller Welding Helmet - Inferno Digital Elite Lens 257217

Lol, on your link there is a $70 rebate for that helmet til the end of the year. Brings it to $200. The plain black one is another $20 cheaper

miller70rebate.jpg

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
Fuck those fancy looking painted up Hood's... I got a auto dim Metalman thats beat to piss, Gets the job done and gets me paid... I purchased it @ Wisco Welding Supply down on Western Ave in the City... I had a old fucking cheap one that you had to replace the lenses on that I purchased @ Terrace in Villa Park before that, I keep that around for people to borrow or If someone wants to watch...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info