• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

The Technical Section is back!

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Going forward, please direct ANY and ALL automotive technical related discussions to this section. This will help threads get answers more quickly and will allow new and old members a place to look through all of the help and install discussions.

Its a good thing.

(I'll be doing some other streamlining over the course of the next few days)

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Good question!

I think with the exception of the 3800 section (which really just covers one engine and one small demographic), all technical questions should be placed in here.

I'm going to try and go through and pull out some recent help threads and move them here but its not going to be a mass move type of deal.

I'm toying w/ the idea of phasing out the GM and Ford sections (moving them into general car) and also merging bike, truck and car and just calling it something more broad.

Having all these sections just seems a bit messy and gives off the impression that we dont deal with import, euro, etc etc etc. But I havent really decided on those mergers yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info