2015 VMP Stage 3 Mustang at the 1/2 mile

UWISHU1

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2004
Hanover Park
kinda missed the slow down cones and took this sucker down 4500 ft before I realized the end was near lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPAxaG2UEic

Thought I was gonna race a Hellcat, but since the right lane wasn't recording trap speeds he got behind me ftl.

took my buddy Eric for a ride who also owns a 2016 Mustang an he was like nope, leaving my shit stock.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgMXDIfnDv8

Best of the day

404e77564f85e5168e5a6d28fba784b0.jpg

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
That was my friend in the ZR-1. And the guy in the Silverado was a standup guy for running out there to help him. He damaged the hood and front end a tad, but car is now all put together w a nice new paint job.
I went 144 that day.
That was me in the silverado. Glad your buddy was OK and his car got put back together. I talked after the wreck with him, just misjudged stopping distance. Said he was testing the night before by his house on a 3 mile stretch.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
That was my friend in the ZR-1. And the guy in the Silverado was a standup guy for running out there to help him. He damaged the hood and front end a tad, but car is now all put together w a nice new paint job.
I went 144 that day.

That was me in the silverado. Glad your buddy was OK and his car got put back together. I talked after the wreck with him, just misjudged stopping distance. Said he was testing the night before by his house on a 3 mile stretch.

was that the C4 from cananannada?

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Jan 1, 2013
Northwest Chicagoland

First of all, thank you again. No the car is from south of Joliet. He'll be running it at the old 41 this Sunday at a Corvette Challenge.
He misunderstood the instructions given at the drivers meeting. They said to drive THROUGH the banners at the end. Well he did that BUT never lifted until he realized he was rapidly running out of real estate. It turned out ok thank goodness.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
First of all, thank you again. No the car is from south of Joliet. He'll be running it at the old 41 this Sunday at a Corvette Challenge.
He misunderstood the instructions given at the drivers meeting. They said to drive THROUGH the banners at the end. Well he did that BUT never lifted until he realized he was rapidly running out of real estate. It turned out ok thank goodness.
Glad to help. Have to help each other out.

Yea, scared the shit out of me. I ran over the hill and was glad to at least see him stuck to the embankment and not upside down.

Thread Info