Me vs 700rwhp Alpha 9 AMG E63 at NoFlyZone

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Sep 10, 2006
TN
pretty cool guy , I talked to him few times at the event . He asked me if I wanted to run his 700rwhp alpha 9 E63 from a dig , I said hell yea man let have some fun. His request was no launch control for GTR. I had alot of fun at the event I made 12 passes. I think this pass was 165mph , I have to check my slips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra6B89Ec-OI

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Sep 10, 2006
TN
Shit! You had the red GTR I kept seeing driving around. I knew I recognized it.

And ya, the owner was cool as hell. Talked to him for a bit. Good guy.

yea that was mine

Awesome. What kit are you running?

Thanks , no kit just basic boltons and flex fuel kit . sensor was reading 69% as I put 93 in the morning on the way there .I didn't want to waste time looking for e85 at 6:30 am in Chicago

intakes
fuel injectors
fuel pumps
intercooler
full 4" titanium exhaust
3.5" down pipes
E85 flex fuel kit
Ecutek software etuned by Ben Linney

Very cool :bigthumb:

Thanks

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
yea that was mine

Thanks , no kit just basic boltons and flex fuel kit . sensor was reading 69% as I put 93 in the morning on the way there .I didn't want to waste time looking for e85 at 6:30 am in Chicago

intakes
fuel injectors
fuel pumps
intercooler
full 4" titanium exhaust
3.5" down pipes
E85 flex fuel kit
Ecutek software etuned by Ben Linney

Thanks

That's impressive for stock turbos!

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
if that thing is all motor it sure looks like its doin work hanging with the gtr!

god i need to do this some time!

bucket list event forsure!

1/2 mile is an amazing event to do at least once, no matter what car! I had a blast in the GTP running 110. My only complaint was the next closest timed to car wouldn't run me(v6 s/c 5 speed stang) , because he wanted to beat his buddy in a vette that was 10-20 mph faster. That didn't happen.

Thread Info