WANTED: Conor McGregor

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Conor went nuts today and broke out a window or two on a bus. Apparently there is a warrant for his arrest.

https://www.mmaweekly.com/dana-whit...after-most-disgusting-incident-in-ufc-history

UFC president Dana White says an arrest warrant has been issued for lightweight champion Conor McGregor after an altercation at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on Thursday.

“There is a warrant out for Conor McGregor’s arrest,” White confirmed. “They’re looking for him right now. His plan cannot take off. He cannot leave the state of New York with this warrant, they’ll be ground. I’m assuming eventually if they don’t catch him, he’ll turn himself in. You can imagine he’s going to be sued beyond belief and this was a real bad career move for him.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3LAeJCVsSk

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
They say the guy on the busses camp punked out one of conors boys the other day. Conor hopped a jet from Ireland to NY to say fuck you in person. Reeks of publicity stunt but ya gotta love it. Masters week, wrestlemania, and all the news is taking about is Conor

Khabib was getting into it with one of Conor’s main training partners, Artem Lobov, on Tuesday or Wednesday at the hotel.

I was thinking it was a publicity stunt at first, but there was too much damage done. The Chiesa/Pettis fight was cancelled Saturday because Chiesa suffered a bunch of cuts on the face and head from broken glass. Ray Borg suffered a scratched cornea as well, his fight with Brandon Moreno is now off. Lobov who was fighting Caceres is now off because of his involvement in this. A UFC employee was also injured.

Not a smart move on Conor’s part.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Khabib was getting into it with one of Conor’s main training partners, Artem Lobov, on Tuesday or Wednesday at the hotel.

I was thinking it was a publicity stunt at first, but there was too much damage done. The Chiesa/Pettis fight was cancelled Saturday because Chiesa suffered a bunch of cuts on the face and head from broken glass. Ray Borg suffered a scratched cornea as well, his fight with Brandon Moreno is now off. Lobov who was fighting Caceres is now off because of his involvement in this. A UFC employee was also injured.

Not a smart move on Conor’s part.

"any press is good press. A phrase asserting that any publicity is beneficial to its subject, since at least one is garnering attention. It is often used to spin negative press as something positive."

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
personally still think it's a pr stunt.

he threw a hand truck at a bus :rofl:

a quarter of NFL starters have done worse.

Anything is possible. Maybe he was not really aiming at the window and it got out of hand. Either way Dana White was asked if Conor would fight in UFC again. And he basically said I can not answer that question right now. :rollpicard: You would think for jacking up the upcoming fights and injuries he caused he would be banned. But frankly its all about money. And now with the amounts of tension with the fighters on the bus. I would imagine he will be fighting one of them in next 6 months.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info