Former White Sox Pitcher Esteban Loaiza busted with 20 Kilos of Cocaine

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Loaiza made $43 Mil. over his career and now he doesn't even have bail money.

Officers stopped Loaiza for a minor traffic infraction Friday after he left the home he started renting recently in the Pacific Coast community of Imperial Beach, along the U.S.-Mexico border. Authorities had the vehicle under surveillance on suspicion it was used for smuggling drugs.

When they searched the vehicle, they found a sophisticated compartment used to conceal contraband, authorities said. That led them to obtain a search warrant for Loaiza's rental home, where they found the packages of drugs, according to investigators.

The packages containing a white powder are still being tested but are believed to be cocaine, said San Diego Sheriff's Lt. Jason Vickery.

i

Esteban Loaiza, former MLB pitcher, arrested with over 20 kilograms of drugs

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
pshhh, nobody really knows what actually happened there.. a chick just has to claim he touched her in a bad way and a dude gets locked up. i hate that law.

Chapman admitted to pushing her and firing his weapon eight times. She claimed he pushed her, choked her, fired his weapon, and she and her child had to leave out of fear for safety.

So nobody knows exactly what happened, but there is no doubt (per Chapman's admission) that he is a shitbag who shouldn't be allowed to own a firearm at best, and at worst (and more likely) he is a wife beater.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I dont condone hitting a woman, but slapping your wife vs choking, punching and then firing a weapon is kind of a streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeatch. :rofl:

Keep reaching though. Its cute from FLUBS fans. :mamoru:
Its not a reach by any means, domestic violence is domestic violence bro.
The minute you put your hand on a woman your a piece of shit.
Regardless of hitting, slapping, choking or firing a weapon.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Its not a reach by any means, domestic violence is domestic violence bro.
The minute you put your hand on a woman your a piece of shit.
Regardless of hitting, slapping, choking or firing a weapon.

Ill agree about piece of shit. Ill disagree regarding levels.

Either way, still stretching linking Myers to Chapman or the state of either team at their respective times.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info