Yes or no. Boycotting the Not so Superbowl?

Will you watch the Superbowl knowing they banned the AMVETS ad to please stand?

• No. I can't support the NFL on this. Boycotting

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Yes. I support the NFL on this. Will watch Game

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
I can not bring myself to support the NFL after they let down the USA.

Can't even let the AMVETS run an ad to 'Please Stand'?

They have taken their stance, and I respect that - they are looking at their business model and think the greatest profits will be yielded from this stance.

I say poor form and will take a knee myself. Sunday will be doing ANYTHING else but giving a moment of my attention to the NFL.

Bye-Bye guys. Hope you get your sh!t together, I LOVE American Football. I can't tolerate the wrong headedness of this insult to our veterans and flag because some jackass is mad at cops.

Will you be watching the game or not?

Edit - I was born in '66 and my father was an even bigger fan of American Football than me. I don't think I have missed a single Superbowl in my life.
Until this year. Shame.

zenriddles

Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
Is it boycotting if you donā€™t give any fucks about watching sports?
Had to think for a minute.
Not really, I guess. If one is oblivious to a tree falling in the forest....

On a side note - In the two weeks I just spent in New Zealand, I noticed how many trails BANNED mountain bikes because of how much damage their operators did to the trails and native plants.
Didn't expect that.

Please tread lightly. Apparently your sport of choice tears sh!t up badly.

Bob Kazamakis

Iā€™m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Had to think for a minute.
Not really, I guess. If one is oblivious to a tree falling in the forest....

On a side note - In the two weeks I just spent in New Zealand, I noticed how many trails BANNED mountain bikes because of how much damage their operators did to the trails and native plants.
Didn't expect that.

Please tread lightly. Apparently your sport of choice tears sh!t up badly.
Itā€™s exercise for me, not a sport. I also do not watch other people do it as a sport. I also do not live in NZ and our climates are incredibly different but thanks for your concern.

zenriddles

Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
Itā€™s exercise for me, not a sport. I also do not watch other people do it as a sport. I also do not live in NZ and our climates are incredibly different but thanks for your concern.
Great. Then please don't fuck sh!t up with your ten-speed, please.

Tread lightly, as already requested.

I am sure some tree-huggers in the USA would thank you for not being a dick and wrecking the place.

zenriddles

Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
So itā€™s ok for you to protest but not the players? Pretty hypocritical. Sounds like itā€™s really bothering you and you really want to watch the game. Get over it and watch the GOAT... you know you want to.
You are so right - goddam I want to watch!

Unfortunately, I cannot support a group of misinformed idiots who won't respect the fact that thousands of black soldiers have also sacrificed to protect our borders, and a few uneducated idiots who are mad at cops which are fucking with the National Anthem in a mistaken protest against cops.

Dear dumbshits. Knock it off.

Stand for the anthem. The folks you are disrespecting are NOT COPS.

The Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, and National Guard are the folks who protect your rights, Not the Cops.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I kind of resent that so many people are so upset over people taking a knee. I mean, it is what it is and I understand that a lot of people share your sentiment but "let down the USA"? Really?

Of all the shitty behavior NFL players regularly participate in I can't help but to find it odd that so many people are choosing a peaceful protest as where they draw their line in the sand. If anything, their protesting in silence is more pro-USA than anything.

Thread Info