Shoes! Best to be on your feet on all day long

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I know Im a broken record with it, but go to Dick Pond Athletics and get fitted for your shoes. It can make a world of difference.

My feet always hurt after long days on them or after going for longer walks, went there to get fitted, and they put you on a treadmill and analyze your walking pattern, found out I pronate when I walk, so they fit me into some Saucony shoes that have more stiffness on the inside edge of the foot and fixes my mild pronation....

Their shoes arent more than online, and you get great customer service. Plus then once you know your stride you can always shop elsewhere.

Heard great things about Brooks Beast shoes, I ended up in a Saucony just because it fit really well.

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
I know Im a broken record with it, but go to Dick Pond Athletics and get fitted for your shoes. It can make a world of difference.

My feet always hurt after long days on them or after going for longer walks, went there to get fitted, and they put you on a treadmill and analyze your walking pattern, found out I pronate when I walk, so they fit me into some Saucony shoes that have more stiffness on the inside edge of the foot and fixes my mild pronation....

Their shoes arent more than online, and you get great customer service. Plus then once you know your stride you can always shop elsewhere.

Heard great things about Brooks Beast shoes, I ended up in a Saucony just because it fit really well.

I did the fitting thing and also due to my odd feet had insoles made by Agony of De-feet in libertyville and it is like I am walking on air. found me shoes that match my pronation and I don' wear through soles as quickly now.

NOMIEZVR4

TCG Elite Member
May 6, 2014
Chicago
I ended up buying the adidas pure boost or whatever they're called.

So far they are decent. I honestly think when I first purchased my under armor running shoes they were more comfortable but we will see. I still don't see what all the hype was with these shoes and 'walking on a cloud' statements..my UA shoes lasted me a good 2 years and cost $38.

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
I ended up buying the adidas pure boost or whatever they're called.

So far they are decent. I honestly think when I first purchased my under armor running shoes they were more comfortable but we will see. I still don't see what all the hype was with these shoes and 'walking on a cloud' statements..my UA shoes lasted me a good 2 years and cost $38.

I agree, those felt like I was standing on rocks. Comfortable but nothing soft like a cloud. I hated how the tonuge was sewed into the sides and had no movement and how tight it was on the top of my foot

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info