Twelve strikes , 86 seconds

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Hugely impressive!

That said, the oil pattern was VERY forgiving for his shot. I'm sure he oiled the lanes that way before hand. You won't get that easy a pattern in most leagues. If he was heavy, the oil carried the ball to the pocket. If he was light, the lack of oil let it hook big time.

Guy was pretty consistent in his shot which adds to the impressiveness of throwing 12 in a row. Bowling is all about turning into a robot with your delivery and adjusting to changing oil patterns.

My best games were 276 twice (so close) so I know a little about bowling. Still have the biggest trophies my teams won and I placed 13th in a Pro-Am mainly by firing up my pro partners and having two of them throw 300s. I'd love to have oil like that that doesn't send the ball into the direct hit on the 3 pin split. :smile:

I love seeing a bowling thread on site!

Y4n1AQO.jpg

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Hugely impressive!

That said, the oil pattern was VERY forgiving for his shot. I'm sure he oiled the lanes that way before hand. You won't get that easy a pattern in most leagues. If he was heavy, the oil carried the ball to the pocket. If he was light, the lack of oil let it hook big time.

Guy was pretty consistent in his shot which adds to the impressiveness of throwing 12 in a row. Bowling is all about turning into a robot with your delivery and adjusting to changing oil patterns.

My best games were 276 twice (so close) so I know a little about bowling. Still have the biggest trophies my teams won and I placed 13th in a Pro-Am mainly by firing up my pro partners and having two of them throw 300s. I'd love to have oil like that that doesn't send the ball into the direct hit on the 3 pin split. [emoji2]
I love seeing a bowling thread on site!

Y4n1AQO.jpg

It looked like it was a regular house oil shot....The one you will find in regular leagues :rofl:

Definitely not a pro shot setup.

And yeah, I could probably do this.

Also what weak ass house has only 10 lanes :rofl:

I want to know if he used the same ball throughout or if every ball thrown was different.

My best is 300, 7 times, so I know a little bit about bowling. :s00ls:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
It looked like it was a regular house oil shot....The one you will find in regular leagues :rofl:

Definitely not a pro shot setup.

And yeah, I could probably do this.

Also what weak ass house has only 10 lanes :rofl:

I want to know if he used the same ball throughout or if every ball thrown was different.

My best is 300, 7 times, so I know a little bit about bowling. :s00ls:

Yeah but, but... I don't see any trophies. :smile:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info