QB Deshaun Watson "asked" to leave bar by patrons

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
QB draft prospect Deshaun Watson was in a bar in Tuscaloosa and was asked to leave by Alabama former players/fans.

Watson, who guided Clemson to a national championship win over Alabama in January, was in Tuscaloosa for some reason Friday but bar patrons including two former Crimson Tide players weren't pleased with his presence.

Alabama fans told Watson to leave Innisfree Irish Pub, one of Tuscaloosa's most popular bars, according to Twitter user @doctor_59 who uploaded a video of the proceedings. He claimed on Twitter that former Alabama linebacker Ryan Anderson approached Watson and told him to go. Anderson is seen in the background of the video behind Watson.

As Watson put his head and started walking out, one woman was overhead saying sorry to the former college star and that the situation was "sad." That same voice could be heard earlier in the video saying it was rude that a fan approached Watson and told him to leave.

Watch former Alabama players, fans tell Deshaun Watson to leave Tuscaloosa bar | AL.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Oz_p8bF_Cc

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
The world is full of scumbags who have zero class and feel as if they have a right to be rude assholes in public because that's what social media taught them. Too bad that respect is dead.
People are taking being an asshole/troll to levels way beyond. Just not funny anymore, to me anyway. All for 2 minutes of fame.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info