Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
To fight.

Dana White just made his first official offer to Floyd Mayweather to fight Conor McGregor ... $25 MILLION EACH ... plus a Pay-Per-View split.
White just made the offer on 'The Herd' on FS1 -- after Mayweather claimed to have offered Conor $15 million.

For the record, White says Floyd never officially made that offer ... but his offer to Floyd is REAL.

He also says Conor is the major draw because Floyd's last fight was so bad, it left a bad taste in people's mouths.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
From what I understand it would be a boxing match if this ever happened. Which would be a lot more fair than having Floyd start from scratch learning take downs and full MMA.

Which for 25 mill it will not. Floyd is used to 100+ million fight payouts and he's already established himself as an all time great. Has nothing to gain from
This

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I have this movie on DVD if anyone wants to borrow it.

220px-Great_white_hype_ver2.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Floyd Mayweather 'officially out of retirement for Conor McGregor' fight | FOX Sports

Floyd Mayweather is ready to come out of retirement to face Conor McGregor as early as June if he can reach an agreement to fight the UFC lightweight champion.

Mayweather has been touring the United Kingdom over the past week and due to his close proximity to McGregorā€™s home in Ireland, itā€™s no wonder his name has come up a lot during appearances.

Mayweather has said a lot about McGregor recently but now heā€™s officially declared that heā€™s ready to end his retirement from boxing for the proposed super fight if they can get a deal done.

ā€œToday, Iā€™m officially out of retirement for Conor McGregor,ā€ Mayweather said in a video posted by FightHype.com. ā€œWe donā€™t need to waste no time. We need to make this [expletive] happen quickly. Letā€™s get it on in June.ā€

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Even with Floyds record I never consider him one of the great boxers because he runs around like a little bitch.
LOL
I know not everyone is a fan of Floyd and the way he carries himself has a lot to do with it.
You do know boxing is about hitting and not getting hit, right?
Its not sit there and get your brains beat in silly and hope to win.
Floyd will go down as one of the best ever and THE BEST defensive fighter ever.
If you wanna see someone run, go watch the De La Hoya vs Trinadad fight.....thats running!

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Yeah...I can't stand Floyd and I hate the way he boxes. But the guy mastered the sport.

When it comes down to it, he hits his opponents a hell of a lot more times than they hit him. Its boring as hell to watch some time because its just ducking, and jabbing, ducking, and jabbing, over and over and over again. But thats the sport.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info