Entire Seahawks team to possibly protest the National Anthem

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
some soccer team owned by a veteran said fuck all you players and played the national anthem when both teams where still in the locker rooms.

that my friends is a big ol fuck you want to protest my flag and national anthem? fine i wont give you the oppertunity!!!!

full of winning.

fucking whiny sports players play your little game get paid and shut the hell up.

time and place assholes want to protest find a street corner or social media like everyone else.

heres the story.

http://www.abc15.com/sports/sports-...s-player-from-kneeling-during-national-anthem

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
some soccer team owned by a veteran said fuck all you players and played the national anthem when both teams where still in the locker rooms.

that my friends is a big ol fuck you want to protest my flag and national anthem? fine i wont give you the oppertunity!!!!

full of winning.

fucking whiny sports players play your little game get paid and shut the hell up.

time and place assholes want to protest find a street corner or social media like everyone else.

heres the story.

http://www.abc15.com/sports/sports-...s-player-from-kneeling-during-national-anthem

US hockey coach said if they want to sit they will sit the whole game.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Well, as much as I do not agree with it. It's their rights to do so.

Every time I hear the National Anthem. I can't help but think about all who serve in the military, coast guard, police and fire depts. I find it completely disrespectful to them if I do not give my full attention for that very short time. I put my differences aside and pay my respect to them. It's as simple as that.

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
which team us under 18 or us olympic or what?

fuck yeah cant wait for college hockey to start.

f674f319d1c2bfe94afef47c0fbec643.jpg

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17486582

And ESPN wants him fired

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Broncos' Brandon Marshall loses endorsement deal after kneeling for national anthem

Broncos linebacker Brandon Marshall said he expected pushback. He knew not everyone would agree with his decision to kneel for the national anthem before the Broncosā€™ season-opener against Carolina on Thursday evening.

He expected some to perceive his protest, designed to highlight issues such as racial inequality and police brutality, in a negative light.

Friday morning, his expectation became reality when Air Academy Federal Credit Union released him from his endorsement deal. Marshall became AAFCUā€™s official spokesperson in May.

ā€œAlthough we have enjoyed Brandon Marshall as our spokesperson over the past five months, Air Academy Federal Credit Union (AAFCU) has ended our partnership,ā€ Glenn Strebe, the AAFCUā€™s president and CEO wrote in a Facebook statement. ā€œAAFCU is a membership-based organization who has proudly served the military community for over 60 years. While we respect Brandonā€™s right of expression, his actions are not a representation of our organization and membership. We wish Brandon well on his future endeavors.ā€

Good. Let these useless fucks lose million dollar endorsement deals.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info