drinkers, how much do you drink per day?

on average, how many alcoholic beverages do you consume in a day?

• Total voters

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
my doctor was quite shocked when i couldnt answer the question of how many drinks i consume in a week.. lol

no health problems, just a yearly physical.

i ended up telling her that anything between 2-10 beers on average per day. sometimes as much as 24/day if im really partying. Dr had no real response to that. :rollpicard:

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
well the survey form asked "alcoholic beverages." if youre going through a 1/5 of bourbon a week, i think that is like 20ish shots in a 1/5, and a shot = glass of wine = mixed drink = beer(on average)

so my base is like 3/drinks per day (say 21shots per bottle, 7 days a week soooo). Then add misc. beers and binge drinking weekend shit in on top of that. Not turrible.

edit: I voted 1-3 to feel better about myself

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
I've got a bad habit of drinking on lunch lately. My work doesnt care, but if I do 2-3 beers on lunch and then a few in the evening I'm nearing degenerate levels. I dont really care except for the fact ive been back to the gym 3-4 times a week and all those calories are killing me. Im actually going to FL tonight for 10 days and when I get back I am going to try to only drink on the weekends for the rest of June, stop smoking, and slightly improve my diet.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I actually enjoy some beers after work/basketball during the week and don't drink on the weekends. I'm opposite of what everyone else does. I don't like to get so hammered I can't remember what happened, so my throttle stop is 10 beers. If I've had 10 beers and I feel like I can keep drinking, I don't. I know that's where I can wake up the next day and be fully useful, even on a weekday when I have work the next day.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
I've got a bad habit of drinking on lunch lately. My work doesnt care, but if I do 2-3 beers on lunch and then a few in the evening I'm nearing degenerate levels. I dont really care except for the fact ive been back to the gym 3-4 times a week and all those calories are killing me. Im actually going to FL tonight for 10 days and when I get back I am going to try to only drink on the weekends for the rest of June, stop smoking, and slightly improve my diet.

well look at you trying to better yourself.

fuck off. i though we were a team.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
at home I rarely drink. I'll have a taste for a beer and drink one before I'm done. weekends or an occasion, I'd say at least 6

Same. I rarely drink at home and only ever drink if I'm out somewhere with friends or being social.

I've got a bad habit of drinking on lunch lately. My work doesnt care, but if I do 2-3 beers on lunch and then a few in the evening I'm nearing degenerate levels.

QzV8nBA.gif

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
but if I do 2-3 beers on lunch and then a few in the evening I'm nearing degenerate levels.

this is the way i explained to my doc.

2 or 3 beers throughout the afternoon/early even as customers pickup their cars, they usually bring beer, then offer me 1 or 2 in a quick sitting.. when closing time, or clean up, its beer:30. now i get home ill have 1 or so while the wife decides what to have for dinner..... then say we go to bulldogs and they have $4 32oz beers... ill have 2 with dinner... i dont feel hammered, im not gonna have a hangover, i dont think of myself as a degenerate

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
My friends, I hate to break it to you but real life alcoholics consume 16+ beers per day, every day. People that feel like a degenerate for having 6-7 beers a day just need a hug. I've worked with and currently work with alcoholics. Guys that buy a 30 rack EVERY DAY and chug them down all night long. Guys that can drink down 30 beers and wake up the next day and work harder than just about every other person. A degenerate is a non-functioning alcoholic, or someone who literally spends their entire day at a bar.

I went to this guy Luis' house... Well, not HIS house, he lived at his sisters house... IN HER DAUGHTERS PLAY HOUSE out in the back yard. Nicest guy in the world, but there he was sitting on his bed with a 30 rack of beer (or what was left of it) watching TV in this playhouse in the back yard. Luis was one of the hardest working people at that place, he just loved beer. Does that make him a degenerate, or does living in his sisters back yard inside of a children play house make him a degenerate? :rofl:

^^100% true story. I won't even talk about this guy Steve, or a couple of the current people.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
I dont drink at home by myself very often...I really only drink when I'm out.

If I'm at the bar, 1-10 on average. And thats usually a mix of beer, mixed drinks and shots.
yeah but you drink that full flavored beers.
and even then, ive seen you finish 3 or 4 of those during a casual brake job.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
damn son. ive heard about people that can clear a 30/day regularly. but never met one.

Him and Steve, every day 30 racks. The crazy thing is, sometimes the owner would buy some beer and we'd stay after and kill a case, those two guys would be HAMMERED after 3 beers. They'd be slurring and yelling all loud. The thing is though, from that point to like 24 beers they stay the exact same. It's those last 6 they go from drunk to just retarded. They'd drink more if they had them too, they purposely only got 30 so they knew when it was time to go to bed.

Thread Info