***TCG Fantasy Nascar League 2016***

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
This is the official thread for the TCG Fantasy Nascar League. If you are interested in joining please state so in this thread and I will add you to the list. I will advise once the league has been created and when you are able to join said league.

This is just for fun and there is NO money involved

According to the website this will be available on February 1st and I will update the thread with the name of the league and the password to get in.

If anyone else is interested just say so and I will add you to the list.

[MENTION=12]Bru[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3871]LiquidPen[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11785]98GrandPrixIraqVet[/MENTION]
[MENTION=85]EmersonHart13[/MENTION]
[MENTION=750]RICH17[/MENTION]
[MENTION=150]Euro[/MENTION]
[MENTION=12]Brian G[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6938]03GTGreen[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2164]ChicagoKickers3[/MENTION]

Basic run down on how things work via NASCAR Fantasy in case you missed the GI thread...

Manage a team of five Sprint Cup Series drivers against a $100 salary cap while picking drivers with the best chance at scoring the most points each week. Players are scored across four categories in all 36 races of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Seriesā„¢ schedule. Earn bonus points by picking the winning driver and winning car manufacturer for that week.

:fy:

Last edited:

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
Is it just overall points then? I'm intrigued.

From what I understand that it is the combined overall points from the 5 drivers you pick for that week. Then the bonus points based off of who knows what. Id only assume if they led a lap, most laps led etc...

This is just for fun this year and if everyone was receptive to this and liked this we could potentially open this up next year to cash? As long as the group unanimously agrees

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
I haven't done it in probably 10 years, but it was pretty easy to follow. Just don't pull what my dad did one race...he picked Wally Dallenbach for his "C List" driver during the week, and we sat down to watch the race on Sunday and saw his ass up in the booth ready to call the race :bowrofl: my dad was pissed

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
OK boys its open season! Sign up and enter the league.

NASCAR Fantasy Live

TCG Fantasy Nascar League
Password: tcg123

[MENTION=12]Bru[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3871]LiquidPen[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11785]98GrandPrixIraqVet[/MENTION]
[MENTION=85]EmersonHart13[/MENTION]
[MENTION=750]RICH17[/MENTION]
[MENTION=150]Euro[/MENTION]
[MENTION=12]Brian G[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6938]03GTGreen[/MENTION]

Let me know if you use a different name other than your s/n that you use here!

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
can i get in on this??

Absoultly!!! Just let me know if you use a name other than the one you use here.

Signed in but have no freakin clue what I am doing

In short.

Every weekend that they race you are given cash and you buy your drivers weekly. The person with the most points at seasons end wins.

Its like a weekly fantasy pick em

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info