đź’¦ Detailing Foam Cannon Vs Foam Gun

quikturbo

Regular
Dec 24, 2004
Ok, finally used the Adam's foam gun and a 2 bucket method, it was excellent! There soap was great too. It made a TON of suds and to me not having to get the pressure washer out all the time is nice. There is definitely an advantage to the pressure part in taking off debris/grime. I think I'll use this as a "light" car was substitute.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ok, finally used the Adam's foam gun and a 2 bucket method, it was excellent! There soap was great too. It made a TON of suds and to me not having to get the pressure washer out all the time is nice. There is definitely an advantage to the pressure part in taking off debris/grime. I think I'll use this as a "light" car was substitute.

Good to hear!! I may just have to make a purchase soon...

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
If you use the foam cannon does it eliminate the need for the 2 bucket wash?
I only ask because I had some dude telling me that, and not sure if he was correct.

my car is ceramic coated and only sees sunny weekend days and I still wash.
rinse, foam, rinse, blow dry and then a 2 bucket wash with rinseless wash

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL
I have a canon

tZeSKOh.jpg

UYRT9Gm.jpg

oTIBqAD.jpg

2C7KYQr.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Like quikturbo mentioned, the gun is great for light washes. The cannon is great when you have a dirtier car. But it is a project when you have to get the pressure washer, hoses, electrical cords, and every thing out. Where as the gun you just clip on and start washing. Even though I have the cannon I use the gun just as much. I am also washing vehicles about 3 times a week. Maintenance washes during the week and after work are quicker and easier with the gun. But the cannon is hard to beat when the vehicles are really dirty.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Welp. Picked up the chemical guys foam gun and honeydew snow foam soap this week and just used it on the 235 today. Definitely is no foam cannon but it does the job! Covers the car with enough foam that it gives you a nice layer to work with. I used the 2nd heaviest foam setting and still had some left in the bottle when I was done, so maybe next time i'll use the heaviest foam setting.

Very pleased with this purchase.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Welp. Picked up the chemical guys foam gun and honeydew snow foam soap this week and just used it on the 235 today. Definitely is no foam cannon but it does the job! Covers the car with enough foam that it gives you a nice layer to work with. I used the 2nd heaviest foam setting and still had some left in the bottle when I was done, so maybe next time i'll use the heaviest foam setting.

Very pleased with this purchase.

Do the ladies like this?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info