đź’¦ Detailing Inside Windshield of vehicle haze

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
I dislike cleaning windows, no I hate cleaning windows.

When i had the Frontier, the windows would be shot within days of cleaning them.
[MENTION=7280]Grabber[/MENTION] informed me that the 303 Aerospace protectant i was using for the dash and trim was likely the cause. Sun through the windshield and glass would cause the product to emit gas ? causing the windows to become hazy.

I have been using the Adams glass cleaner and the Adams interior detailer in my GMC without any issues

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I dislike cleaning windows, no I hate cleaning windows.

When i had the Frontier, the windows would be shot within days of cleaning them.
[MENTION=7280]Grabber[/MENTION] informed me that the 303 Aerospace protectant i was using for the dash and trim was likely the cause. Sun through the windshield and glass would cause the product to emit gas ? causing the windows to become hazy.

I have been using the Adams glass cleaner and the Adams interior detailer in my GMC without any issues
I shall have to try this shit. The blazer seems to get hazy on all windows pretty quickly. I do not use any dash or interior cleaner though :rofl:

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
I shall have to try this shit. The blazer seems to get hazy on all windows pretty quickly. I do not use any dash or interior cleaner though :rofl:

My neighbor has an 06 G35, he mentioned some vehicles interior materials ( i.e. cloth or leather seats etc ) can also contribute.

my Frontier did not see the mountain sides though :smile:

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
I truely loathe cleaning glass. If the derpy angles needed to clean some of them weren't enough, it takes too many tries to get them clear. My current method is spraying the shit out of them...wiping...use less spray...wipe w/ either new side or new MF towel...then maybe a final mist and wipe with a clean side of a new MF.

Maybe I will have to try the airplane window cleaner.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info