Anyone want to live near Eagle?

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
hah, you knew the brandts? They were actually across the street and not next door. I went to high school with them and somehow we reconnected 40 miles away, lol.

The husband was the best man at my wedding. I've known them since 1995.

unrelated, how do you like your 1LE? I'm hoping to maybe order a ZL1 1LE after I sell this house.

Its nice. Total toy car though. Not usable for anything but going out and ripping up the streets at night. Or the track during the day. Its very sharp. That seems to be the only word I can come up with when I describe it. Coming from the 17 charger Daytona 392 I traded in on it, its a polar opposite. I wish I could have both cars actually.

Phalabala

Regular
Aug 18, 2015
Inverness
The husband was the best man at my wedding. I've known them since 1995.

Did you go to lake park then or knew them via some other means?

Its nice. Total toy car though. Not usable for anything but going out and ripping up the streets at night. Or the track during the day. Its very sharp. That seems to be the only word I can come up with when I describe it. Coming from the 17 charger Daytona 392 I traded in on it, its a polar opposite. I wish I could have both cars actually.

re: the 1LE, toy car is what I'm looking for (my last 3 fun cars all only saw about 2-4k miles a year, fair weather/weekends only) and things I've been evaluating are all over the map, 718 boxster S, GT350 or Zl1 1LE. ZL1 1LE reminds me of my previous GT500 with the ability to handle, GT350 is what it is and a boxster because I kind of like the idea of a convertible and I need to buy a porsche before my wife does.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Did you go to lake park then or knew them via some other means?

re: the 1LE, toy car is what I'm looking for (my last 3 fun cars all only saw about 2-4k miles a year, fair weather/weekends only) and things I've been evaluating are all over the map, 718 boxster S, GT350 or Zl1 1LE. ZL1 1LE reminds me of my previous GT500 with the ability to handle, GT350 is what it is and a boxster because I kind of like the idea of a convertible and I need to buy a porsche before my wife does.

No I didnt go to LP, I went to dundee-crown. I knew them from best buy in west dundee where we all worked for a few short years. Been friends ever since.

Phalabala

Regular
Aug 18, 2015
Inverness
the garage is 30ft deep ?

it is 5 foot deeper than normal due to all sorts of interesting code issues in wonder lake. The garage was poured almost a foot lower than normal due to a slope requirement for driveways in the area. Due to the lower garage stairs were required to get to the interior garage door and due to those stairs they had to make the garage 5 foot deeper than normal. I'm not good with measuring things but I was able to easily fit an Aluma 2230 trailer inside the 3rd stall. Maybe more like 26 foot deep? The plot of survey said the garage was something like 899 square feet overall?

Thread Info