FS: Flex 3401 VRG Polisher

Hey everyone,

Looking to sell my Flex to make a change in polishers.

This thing is well maintained, has NEVER been dropped, cleaned routinely, etc.

Included with the bundle are the 4.5" and 5.5" backing plates, two sets of bolts/washers, two bottles of Menzerna polish, 4000 and 1500 intensive and super finish.

Pics below:

Price: $275.00

The Flex alone is $389.99 on most sites. The extra plate is about $30.00 and the polish/compound is another $30 or so and both have only been used a single time (dime size for testing)

I think pricing is very fair for this item considering it's condition, extra's, etc.

Let me know if you're interested.

-Chris

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
[MENTION=112]ktraver97ss[/MENTION] Hey bud! I plan on going to a Rupes Big Foot LHR15ES MKII soon.

The flex and Rupes are powerhouses on flat surfaces, but they both lack a bit on angled and smaller panels. My next step after the Rupes is the iBrid long neck down the road.

For now, my PC will take the role of angled panels/vertical panels and the Rupes (or flex/rupes if I keep the flex, lol) will take on large flat panels.

Should be a good time.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
Really depends on the DeWalt you're looking to compare the Flex to.

The Flex is a forced action orbital and has a multitude of pads/backing plates available in the market and is definitely a better machine when it comes to paint correction.

I've used the DWP849X, which is now going to be discontinued. Body shops tend to use the DeWalt buffers/polishers for commercial application and blending of freshly painted vehicles. There are a few enthusiasts that use the DeWalts and swear by them.

Thread Info