if you are looking for a flight and willing to book by tomorrow night

i have some points i can't extend and are not great for what i'd prefer to use them for. they may make sense to redeem for you or you+1, for me to get you tickets, you pay me, and you essentially end up with some discounted and/or creative airfare. something domestic or something central america/carribean or something that hits up both. so as simple as ORD-LAX and back or as tricky as ORD-SJU (puerto rico)-PTY (panama)-SXM (saint martin)-ORD.

note these are points i'm using, so flight dates are subject to availability i can find, and the more tricky the harder to make happen. the second example above costs almost the same as the first but it hits 3 countries so it's trickier to translate from theory to working in reality. also with holidays availability is already rough, ie. a buddy asked me about just going to SJU 17-22, i had to go back to the 7th to even find an outbound flight. if interested let me know when/where you wanna go and how flexible the dates are.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
What kind of prices are you coming up with?

there are different award levels and i was simply not finding flights at the saver level on united's search. the fully priced awards are usually bad redemptions, and since i'm actually trying to use lufthansa miles for star alliance partner united flights, the only inventory they have access to are the saver seats.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
St Martin. and the thing you are most excited about is an airport? I've got a sandblast cabinet and can hose you down with sand. it's probably about the same experience

maxresdefault.jpg

Thread Info