FS: CNC Router

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'm going to sell this. Its only a few months old. Only selling to free up some space and funds and more towards a cnc lathe

It's a Shapeoko3. Comes with a dewalt DWP611 router. Router has a 1/4" collet and will go as low as 10k rpm up to 30k rpm.
I will include the digital RPM scanner I have, extra collets, bits, end mills etc.
I started to build a frame out of extruded aluminum but haven't gotten around to finishing it. I'm about $300-$400 into the enclosure.
I also have an engraving bit I have never used which was $25 on it's own
I'll include a laptop with 17" screen for an additional $250. Has a few hours of use on it, I bought it brand new for this project
I also have the limit switch kit but never installed it. This was an additional $75

Pics are from when it was first built

Will sell everything above without the laptop for $1250.
Plus $250 if you want the laptop. $1500

A few pics of things I did. The wood sign was my first project.
The flange is made from 1/2" 6061 aluminum

Located in Mundelein. I'll show you the software and how it all works. There are a few different programs I use.
Keep in mind everything does work. But jumping into a project 5 minutes after you purchase just probably won't happen. Lots to learn on this guy. But you can do amazing things with the right tools, and software.

cash only. no trades. SERIOUS inquires ONLY.

Attachments

• flange small.jpg
    flange small.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 180
  • Photo Feb 01, 10 30 32 PM.jpg
    Photo Feb 01, 10 30 32 PM.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 183

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
Got some new upgrades. About $100 worth
New .750 bit for leveling the wasteboard
2 new made in usa 1/4" carbide end mills
New Z axis plate to add how rigid it is.

(turn volume down)
here is me leveling the new wasteboard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stl86P6xs1U

Here is some test cuts on 5052 aluminum making an lt1 egr block off plate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye6IBjwI7fw

The machine is running great. Only thing it needs now is to test and reconfigure how far it's actually moving. You can do this with a $13 dial indicator from harbor freight. Jog the machine over 1mm at a time see if it's accurate. For me for now it's perfect but I haven't calibrated it down to the .01 or lower as I don't need to for my work.

New price $1000 firm (no laptop)
You get the shapeoko, the dewalt router, and all my extra bits and some wood to cut on. And the enclosure I started to build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info

• Gamble
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list