Dell Venue Pro 11

For Sale I have a Dell Venue 11 Pro Tablet PC.

This is a quad core touch screen 11 inch tablet with the full version of Windows 8.1 (not RT), which means you can install anything, and are not limited to the "Windows Store" crap. This also comes with a FULL LICENSED COPY OF OFFICE 2013. With the Dock and extra screen, this becomes a full functioning dual screen desktop computer for all intents and purposes, but with "Grab and Go" portability which is pretty spectacular.

Has a fresh format, works perfectly, needs nothing, has Micro SD for expandable storage, I believe it has 64GB internal. Comes with Dell hard shell case (which was another $30 or so), AND Dock (Multiple USB, HDMI and Display Port Out, Ethernet, etc, etc which was another $100 new), Everything is in immaculate shape, and works flawlessly.

I have a laptop for work, and an LTE iPad now along with my desktop PC, so I just don't use this with any regularity anymore. This would be amazing for a Shop or Garage PC since you could walk around with it in the house or garage and then plop it on the Dock for the full screen size and outputting to a stereo or whatever.

Located in Wheaton, $300obo for the lot, comes with packaging and manual.

http://www.dell.com/us/p/dell-venue-11-pro/pd?oc=ftcwd06h&model_id=dell-venue-11-pro

Last edited:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Whoever was looking for a new laptop....this is a good ass deal. I'd snatch it up if I didn't have a handful of goodies already :rofl:

Basically a Chromebook tablet running full blown Windows. No tinkering to get software to work on it.

Thanks!

I bought this hoping to consolidate devices as this can legitimately do/be ANYTHING you need it to be.

But between Work (Laptop), Gaming (Desktop PC), and my LTE iPad (Commute), it ended up being a Jack of all trades, Master of None for my very specific needs.

If you are looking for something portable, but can double down as a full on desktop that can do about everything but full on gaming, this device is impossible to beat.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Weren't you asking 300 plus 75 for the dock and now it's 400?

It's cool and I need one but being hooked up to my cnc table and living in the shop, it would get destroyed way to easily :(

I didn't realize that if you buy new, it doesn't include Microsoft office anymore (I paid $500 when I bought it, but it came with Office as part of the price back when I bought it new), I'm also now including a 19 inch LCD as part of the deal.

I also realized that I had NO reason on earth to even offer selling them separate, which is why I'm just asking for $400 flat.

Not sure how "It would get destroyed easily", its all solid state, no fans, no spinning hard disks, it'd have a higher chance of surviving than any laptop by far.

Thread Info