FS: Tig welder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the details:
Tweco ArcMaster 141 AC/DC #W1006313 | Welders Supply Company Beloit-Big Bend-Burlington Wisconsin and Rockford, Illinois

Bought it brand new the day it was released. So it's about 2 months old. Has less than 5 hours of use on it.

Runs off your normal 115v circuit and has 141 amps of output. High frequency start. Can lift start also. Great tig/stick welder.
Ac/dc so yes you can do aluminum. Great for the guy that wants a super simple machine that you just flip a switch and start welding.

There are NO issues whatsoever. The machine is practically new. Still will carry the manufactures 3 year warranty.

You are welcome to come test it out too.

I paid $1250+. After tax you save about $250. I can toss in a few consumables to get you started too.

This is WITHOUT a tank, cart, gloves & helmet. I can include one of my small tanks partially filled for an additional $100

Price for the welder is $1100

Located in Mundelein

Attachments

• tweco141.jpg
    tweco141.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 372

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
will [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] pony up those eagle stacks and execute the deal? that is the question.. I'm already buying other stuff from [MENTION=12057]Gamble[/MENTION] and would have to strongly try to resist this thing as well :run:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info