FS: iPhone 6 Plus - 128GB - AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

Figured I'd toss this up here to see if anyone was interested. I'm selling my 6 Plus as I upgraded to the 6S model recently. Phone is currently listed on eBay at a higher price than I will list it for sale here.

What I'm selling:

iPhone 6 Plus, 128GB, AT&T (Not Unlocked) White/Silver
FLAWLESS. No scratches, never been dropped. Replaced in February under warranty for a defect. IMEI numbers don't match on the phone/box as Apple only replaces the physical phone. Been in a Zagg invisible glass since day one and a UAG case.

Includes the following:

Original Box
New, Factory sealed headphones
New, Factory Sealed charging cable and USB wall adapter
Zagg Glass invisibleshield (USED) - Apple iPhone 6s Plus Screen Protector - Glass | ZAGG
UAG (Urban Armor Gear) Scout, Black (USED) - iPhone 6/6S Plus Case - Rugged Military Spec Case | UAG – URBAN ARMOR GEAR
GoBallistic Tough Jacket Case (USED) - https://www.goballisticcase.com/shop/apple/iphone-6-plus-6s-plus/tough-jacket/#.Vhx_UPlVhBc

Photos:

I'm including over $100 in cases and the screen protector.

Asking Price: $650, PayPal fees included in that price.

I work in Bensenville and live in Wheeling. Willing to drive within a reasonable distance to meet.

Please PM me for a quicker response or text/call me at 312-231-7868,

Thank you for looking

-Chris

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
If I were you, i'd sell it here. I have sold 2 6 pluses here and got top dollar(at the time) for them. Check it out. Only costs $10 to sell with them, and they take it out of the sale price. WAY easier than ebay and CL.

https://swappa.com/buy/apple-iphone-6-plus-att

Thanks man! That actually looks like a good site. $10 is minimal compared to eBay with the PayPal fees.

My price is higher on my eBay listed to cover the fees, which is why here I'm looking for $650.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Thanks man! That actually looks like a good site. $10 is minimal compared to eBay with the PayPal fees.

My price is higher on my eBay listed to cover the fees, which is why here I'm looking for $650.

Yeah ebay sucks now. Besides there are only like 1 or 2 like yours on swappa for sale. And when you set the price, the site adds $10 to it. Then when the buyer pays for the device through that site, they take their $10 off the top and put the rest into your paypal. There is literally nothing else you need to do. Its the best site ever for selling phones/ipads and whatnot. I only wish they would allow macbooks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info