Sox vs. Yankees 5/24

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
I don't have the digital download link from ticket master to put them on stubhub. I can only mail the tickets or do a transfer on ticket master.

Are you ever in Chicago? You can list your tickets and then take them to the stub hub chicago location and they will do the rest once/if they sell. I think you can even call stub hub and give them the numbers on the barcode and they can list them that way. You can always call them, they are very helpful.

From Stub hub site:

If you have lots of listings for our integrated teams and venues, you can easily make them available for Instant Download from My Account. We'll help you sort your listings, so you can enter barcodes for several listings at once and keep moving on as we validate the barcodes you entered in the background.

Note: This feature is only available for our integrated events. If you don't have any listings for an integrated event, this link will be inactive (gray).

To enter multiple barcodes:

Go to My Account and click the 'Active listings' tab.
Click 'Enter barcodes for multiple listings'.
Select an event from the list and click 'Go' to see your listings for that event. To select multiple events, press the CTRL key.
Enter the barcodes printed on your tickets for each listing.
Click the 'Validate barcodes' button for a listing, and move on to the next listing. We'll run the validation in the background. And if they're still validating when you're done, you can always come back at a later time to see if you need to fix anything.
Keep an eye out for the 'Barcode validation error' message to see if there are any errors you need to address. If any of the barcodes you entered return errors, you can click the 'Show listings with validation errors' filter to see all your barcode errors at once. Then you can reenter the barcodes for just those listings.

Tip: Be extra careful to enter the correct barcode for each seat - and for each event. To be sure, double check the event name and date, as well as the seat number. To make the job easier - and ensure accuracy - we recommend using an inexpensive barcode scanner.

Thread Info

• RossiGTP
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list