2005 Chevy Tahoe Z56 PPV (Police Pursuit Vehicle)

Maroon Exterior
Gray Interior

This is the VP's super clean Tahoe Police truck. It must've been a supervisors vehicle because it is the nicest one he had found after lots of searching. It also has a center console/middle seat which is rare for a Police Truck. Paint looks mint and its hard to believe it was ever used in a fleet. It has been meticulously maintained and it shows. It may have a 170k on it but it does not show in any way, it still drives like new.

This thing handles like a sports car with the HD Police suspension and HD sway bars, I was really surprised how nimble it is! It is fast, fun & responsive to say the least! its surprising how well it does on fuel and averages 16.5 mpg in mixed driving. This is a flex fuel vehicle so it can run on inexpensive E85 when available or Regular Gas or a mix of both.

The truck still has a spot light. Many of the trucks looked at had them removed. It no longer has the push bar but the brackets are still there to attach one. I imagine you could find one and reinstall it easily.

This truck needs nothing. Everything works perfectly. The front brakes were done about 5k ago and the rears had plenty of pad left at that time.

We have the owners manual, the fleet log book and 2 sets of keys and remotes. I also have the window sticker with a $37892.00 sticker price!

5.3L Vortec V-8 Flex Fuel Engine (285hp/325tq)
4 Speed Automatic Transmission w/ Overdrive
3.73 Limited Slip Differential (2wd)

Cloth Front Seats w/ Center Console/Middle Seat
Power Drivers Seat
Vinyl Rear Seats 60/40 Folding
Power Windows & Door Locks
Keyless Entry
Cruise Control
Tilt Wheel
Rear A/C and Heat
Rear Wiper and Defrost
Engine Block Heater