Continental ExtremeContact Racing Slicks 275/40/17

I am selling a used set of Continental Racing Slicks. These have been stored in a temperature controlled garage for a few years. These still have about 50% life left, my loss is your gain as I have no use for these anymore. Size is 275/40R17 and they have the yellow Continental Lettering on them (if that matters to you). They are not flat spotted or anything like that as these were used on a car with ABS.

I'm looking to get 50 bucks to get them out of my garage and free up space.

**These tires are for offroad or race track use and are not for street use (they are not street legal)**

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I am selling a used set of Continental Racing Slicks. These have been stored in a temperature controlled garage for a few years. These still have about 50% life left, my loss is your gain as I have no use for these anymore. Size is 275/40R17 and they have the yellow Continental Lettering on them (if that matters to you). They are not flat spotted or anything like that as these were used on a car with ABS.

I'm looking to get 50 bucks to get them out of my garage and free up space.

**These tires are for offroad or race track use and are not for street use (they are not street legal)**

Location? I’m interested

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list