2017 Fiat Spider 124 Abarth

Just helping a friend or a friend so don't grill me on this lol

Posting for a friend of my boss,

"I have a Credit Union Loan on the car. It is assumable with good credit. I put $6,006 down on the car purchase. This version of the Fiat 124 Spider (Abarth) with a manual was sold at Sticker price. There are a limited number available in the US market. Most are Automatic. The payments are $494.11 on the 30th of each month.

You can own this car by just assuming the loan and paying any State of Illinois transfer title and private sale tax.

I will cover this December installment. That would be the 9th payment of a 72-month loan. The interest rate is 6.99%.

The car has 7400 miles. I attached a copy of the Window Sticker so you can see it has The very hard and sought after $3,995 Option package
."

I'm assuming he wants someone to take over the payments. Loan balance is $25,800

Delivery 2017 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth Edition (002) by Maykel Enriquez, on Flickr

2017 Fiat Spider 124 ABARTH Window Sticker_Page_1 by Maykel Enriquez, on Flickr

2017 Fiat Spider 124 ABARTH Window Sticker_Page_2 by Maykel Enriquez, on Flickr

If interested or want more pictures please PM me and I will forward you his contact information.

Car is in Schaumburg, IL

Last edited:

ViseVersa

Dec 27, 2017
Thanks Jason, well i'm not sure on the price because he never mentioned cash price. Only loan take over. I can only assume the remaining balance on the car is somewhere around 25k if we take into consideration he paid sticker price plus tax, license, and fees and subtracting the down payment he put down plus what he has already paid on it to date. For anyone who might be interested I would provide them with his contact information so they can better arrange something.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Thanks Jason, well i'm not sure on the price because he never mentioned cash price. Only loan take over. I can only assume the remaining balance on the car is somewhere around 25k if we take into consideration he paid sticker price plus tax, license, and fees and subtracting the down payment he put down plus what he has already paid on it to date. For anyone who might be interested I would provide them with his contact information so they can better arrange something.

balance is going to be higher than that.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
FS Thread Rules:

* MINIMUM POST COUNT - You must have at least 10 posts to post to the FS forum. If you have been a member for over two years, the minimum post count does not apply.
* MANDATORY INFO - Location & price is required in every FS thread. DO NOT post just a Craigslist link as your thread will be locked until you PM a FS mod (@Chester Copperpot).
* HARASSING SELLERS - If you're not interested in purchasing the sellers items, do not post.
* BUMPING - 1 bump / day max. Don't be annoying with your FS threads or they will be deleted.
* SERVICES - If you want to advertise your services, please contact Mook for sponsor rates.
* CONSOLIDATION - Don't make 10 FS threads in one day, consolidate your threads as much as reasonably possible.

http://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/sale-automotive/53-buy-sell-section-rules-please-read.html

Price is required as well as location

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
yeah i can't believe a new vehicle left a dealer at sticker price and with a 7% interest rate.

Considering the dealer probably saw a sucker and raked him over the coals for max kickback on the loan terms it's not that surprising.
They will ALL happily fuck you in the ass to make another dime if you're dumb enough to let them.

Thread Info