2004 Chevy Suburban 2500 4X4 - $7500

2004 Chevy Suburban 2500 with the 6.0 Vortec and 4L80E transmission 4X4 CLEAN AND CLEAR TITLE. The truck is fully loaded, every option available including heated leather seats, premium sound system, dvd entertainment system, 3rd row seating, memory seats, sunroof, etc. It also has an aftermarket remote start installed by Abt Electronics in Glenview. I am the third owner of the vehicle, the first owner owned it for the majority of the miles and I am told it was the family vacation vehicle. It has a 2" body lift as well as basically brand new BFGoodrich All Terrain TA/KO tires on chrome Hummer H2 wheels in perfect condition. Limo tint in the rear of the truck and 20% on the driver and passenger windows. The truck also has LED back up lights mounted below the rear bumper. The truck is not perfect, but for its age and miles it's in pretty good shape, it has 220k miles and rust has started just like every other 13 year old Chevy/GMC truck. But don't let the miles fool you, this is a solid truck and I wouldn't hesitate to take it anywhere, anyone that knows these trucks and this drivetrain knows they are as reliable as they come. I am negotiable on price but I know these trucks still hold great value being a 3/4 ton heavy duty truck. Looking to get $7500 OBO. Email me at [email protected] and I can send you my cell #. I'm located on the NW Side of Chicago. Thanks for your time.

a_zpsh2uw9ejt.jpg

b_zpscpfhvwmt.jpg

c_zpspi8g1kgp.jpg

IMG_8057_zpsnaulzxwc.jpg

IMG_8061_zpsoja2p6uw.jpg

IMG_8060_zps8jratm7v.jpg

IMG_8058_zpsfpnsalbx.jpg

IMG_8059_zpsqvfcmvwn.jpg

d_zpsbf0naoxw.jpg

e_zpsxqrssjab.jpg

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/6114520974.html

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I was about to ask if anyone can vouch for the vehicle. My gf wants a suburban. I'll send the pics and info to her.

Can you take a pic with the third row folded?

The 3rd row folds up against the 2nd row. Solid 4-5' of depth even with it in there. It's a good truck. It's got some miles on it and the rust is starting, but, it's nowhere near a rot box of a truck.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I'll tell you burbs are great for dogs that can jump. I had two.

You can even leave the third row setup in a pinch because there is still so much room back there.

The height is really the only issue. I recommend a hitch step so the dogs can get a leg up and down.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
That's pretty much what she is looking for. Great Danes don't fit in my Trax or her CX-5 very well lol.

As I paruse my phone, evidently my son got ahold of it one day and took a pic of our dog in the back of mine. Mine is a previous gen GMT400 (this one for sale is a GMT800), my third row seat just folds down or comes out, but as you can see, a big, 102 pound black lab loves it as his ledge and he goes EVERYWHERE with me on the weekend. He knows it's Saturday/Sunday and won't let me out of the house without him...

After/behind this seat that's not in the picture, is a space that still larger than what most SUV's have period. A Suburban or dare I say a mini-van (got two of those), is the best solution with big dogs.

acT7Dlh.jpg

Thread Info