FS: OE '16 Chevy SS 19" wheels/tires/TPMS/center caps

Crap never updated this. They're all sold.

$1k firm picked up, located in Pontiac. Can meet somewhere I guess but I'd prefer not to go far. That would be a hell of a lot easier than shipping though (but I'll do that if buyer foots it). Will not split unless all parts are spoken for. UPDATE 4/12/17: Someone has said they'd take the fronts if we get someone lined up for rears. So still available are all four or just the rears.

Front: 19x8.5" 46 offset
Rear: 19x9.0" 57 offset

~15k miles on them, original tires. No rash or bends. No balance issues. Never taken through an auto wash or had abrasive brushes used on them (I only mention this because apparently they scratch easy from that).

OE Bridgestone RE050 tires, 245/40 ZR19 front, 275/35 ZR19 rear. The rears have more than I thought they'd have left in them and the fronts still have a bunch. These didn't wear nearly as fast as the RE050s I got when I bought my 335 in '08 so either they've gotten better with treadwear or I am actually starting to drive like grandpa. No leaks, comes with TPMS, center caps, and no bubbles in the rubber. 5x120mm bolt pattern.

Hasty cleaning was done today to beat the sunset so there may be smudges or brake dust lingering, oh well. I didn't dislike them, I just wanted something wider and forged.

Contact me via PM here. Come help me fix my busted ass JD 322 and you get a helluva discount.

LvlBnX.jpg

8hEAvZ.jpg

0bzoOR.jpg

BcXVQh.jpg

NZs630.jpg

WGbsqC.jpg

jHCfZ5.jpg

PT4YHN.jpg

XHxT64.jpg

elf5Q2.jpg

5UyUJU.jpg

Wmx73A.jpg