fs:F-body wheels, drag radials, engine parts, partial sts kit etc.

fs:F-body wheels, drag radials, engine parts, partial sts turbo kit

Hey guys clearing out some of the parts I've been accumulating for awhile. you can check out the craigslist link for pics(also pretty much copied and pasted the descriptions and prices) obviously for craigslist trolls these prices are firm but on the forums feel free to throw out offers. *you can text questions to (872) 216-9733* all parts located in the elk grove area

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/pts/6012224189.html

first is a set of hotchkis lower control arms or LCA's for a 1993 to 2002 camaro or firebird
for 75. Sold

second is a set of 2- aftermarket 18in c6 corvette 5-spokes with brand new 245/40/18 mickey thompson drag radials they also fit f-bodies or corvettes, might consider separating for the right price but together 375

third is a set of 2-255/50/16 toyo r888's brand new with the stickers still on them looking for 230 for both. Sold

fourth is a pair of corvette fuel rail covers modified to be used on a f-body but can be used on any ls1 30 for the pair. Sold

fifth is a full set of lt1 camaro wheels or "salad shooters" and matching cooper street tires mounted on said wheels, the wheels seem to be pretty clean, 2 of the tires are almost new looking and 2 seem to have about 40 percent. 175 obo

Ls1 arp rod bolts new- 70

Ls1 double roller timing set- 70

F-body sts kit either complete 700 or minus tial bov and wastegate 400. Pictures and more details in the craigslist ad or text me and I can send pics and more details.

Last edited:

Thread Info

• massconfusion
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list