FS: 02 Toyota Camry

Hopefully getting a new car in the next week so throwing her up for sale.
4 cyl 2.4L
189k miles
New tires. Maybe 5k miles on them.
And alignment but it may need to be checked again

Car is all highway miles from me and the last owner
Silver star headlight bulbs
Just had a remote start installed
Car runs well and heat and AC work great.
New spark plugs around 170k miles

Car does have its fair share of dings and stuff. Surface rust on one side over the wheel well and on the back truck, crack in the front window (not spiderweb) It's not perfect looking but it runs and drives great and hasn't given me any issues

Would make a great first car, daily beater, winter beater, college kid car etc

Car is in lake villa
Price is $2600

Last edited:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
My friend, these are the people of CL. Your price is the bottom feeder price, this is where all of the POS people that live around us bathe together in their own feces. You'd be better off listing that car in the lower middle class cheap college car range of $3200. You might get some middle aged mom's here and there, and you're above the pieces of shit that you're dealing with now.

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
My friend, these are the people of CL. Your price is the bottom feeder price, this is where all of the POS people that live around us bathe together in their own feces. You'd be better off listing that car in the lower middle class cheap college car range of $3200. You might get some middle aged mom's here and there, and you're above the pieces of shit that you're dealing with now.

I had it at 2400 and only one asshole showed up
Maybe 3 called

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
The market is flooded, it's not easy to sell sub $3k cars right now.

For example, there's 1000 Accords FS right now. If you NEED to sell a car, you gotta unload it for nothing, OR deal with the bottom feeder bullshit on CL. If you're meeting someone, wait until they get to where you're meeting before you leave. I would say 1/10 times does a person actually show up to a time they agreed to. (for the bottom feeders, for people that actually have money there really is none of this bullshit at all)

Thread Info

• Gamble
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list