FS: 2014 Chevy SS Sedan, 700+whp, 10.1@139mph

Please read the whole ad. :pedobear:

Up for sale is my highly modified, supercharged 2014 Chevy SS Sedan. This was once the WORLDS FASTEST Chevy SS Sedan. It hurts my heart to put it up for sale, as I planned on keeping this car literally forever. This was my first ever NEW car. I purchased the car with 7 miles on it from Ron Westphal Chevrolet in November of 2014. However, the wife and I are trying to finish renovations at our current home, and purchase a larger home within the next year. I just cannot justify keeping this car, since I hardly drive it. I work construction and I refuse to drive this to and from the jobsites. I drive my daily driver instead. That leaves me little to no time to actually enjoy the SS.

The car was featured in the August 2015 edition of GM Authority, when it was the World's Fastest Chevy SS. Yes, this car did hold the title, and it was the first SS to hit a 10 second pass in the 1/4 mile as well. Visit the link here. World's Fastest Chevy SS Sedan Interview | GM Authority

The car is in Perfect condition, as it only has 8k miles. It drives BONE STOCK, other than knowing it has exhaust on the car, you wouldn't know it has almost 900 crank horsepower until you press the gas pedal down. The street manors are that of a stock car. I know it sounds repetitive, but it is true. Everyone that I have given a ride to or that has driven it said the same thing. Hell, my wife has even driven it to work here and there. Keep in mind, this car has a factory CTS-v/ZL1 torque converter. There is no stalling out, no cam buck, no annoying 4000 stall converter that makes you sick driving it in traffic. I wouldn't hesitate to drive the car cross country. Most of the miles are going to and from the St. Louis area. That is where my Engine Builder and Tuner are located. This car was purpose built to run a 10 second pass all while driving to and from the track 140 miles round trip with the A/C Seats on. We weren't expecting to go this fast in it... it sure surprised the hell out of us.

Onto the good stuff!

2014 Chevrolet SS Sedan 6.2L
  • Herron White
  • 6 speed automatic
  • 8,800 miles

Best 1/4 mile time: 10.14 @ 139mph (1.48 60ft)
Over 700whp+, (dynoed 692whp BEFORE more boost and built motor). If I had to guess... Based off the trap speed and 4300lb race weight, It is right around ~750whp or ~880-900crank HP.

Factory Features:
  • - Heated and Ventilated (cooled) front seats
  • - Remote start, both controlled by the key fob, and by smart phone thanks to 6 years included onstar
  • - Rear backup camera
  • - Navigation with touch screen
  • - Forward collision alert
  • - Front and rear parking sensors
  • - Side collision avoidance (icon in mirror when someone is in your blindspot)
  • - Lane assist
  • - Heads Up Display (displays MPH and other instruments on the front windshield)
  • - Sunroof

Engine Internals:
Built by Venom Race Engines
  • - 11.0:1 Compression Ratio
  • - LS9 Headgaskets
  • - Wiseco Pistons, Rings, Wrist pins, 4.070 bore, -3.2cc
  • - Molnar 6.125 Turbo rods (for 1500hp)
  • - ARP Main studs
  • - ARP Headbolts
  • - Oversized valves and 5 angle valve job
  • - Morel Lifters

I told the engine builder that I want it RELIABLE for 700whp with no issues. So he built it for 1000hp to be safe. This motor is begging for more boost or a shot of nitrous.

Performance:
  • - LSA Supercharger off a ZL1 Camaro with 3,000 miles
  • - 14.5 PSI
  • - 2.38" Supercharger pulley (upper)
  • - 9.1" Lower pulley
  • - ZL1 lid with 90* Quick Disconnect Fittings
  • - Rotofab style intake with LS7 card style MAF
  • - 2013 GT500 3.5" thick heat exchanger
  • - Kooks 1 7/8" Headers and catless xpipe (will pass illinois emissions, tuned out)
  • - ID850 Injectors
  • - Cam - 219/235 .619 .610 116+5
  • - BTR valve springs, hardened pushrods, LS2 timing chain dampner, ARP cam bolts, 3 bolt cam gear
  • - ZL1 torque converter with Yank Flex Plate
  • - Alky Contrl Meth Injection, 100% dual nozzle
  • - Ported Supercharger case and snout
  • - Custom 5 Gallon Ice box with Rule 2000 pump made by Aldo Welds
  • - Camaro 3.27 Rear differential
  • - Tuning by Shane Hinds
  • - Built by STG Motorsports

Wheels, Tires and Suspension:
  • - 15" Rear conversion: control arms, trailing arms, adjustable sway bar links, SSBC 4 piston race brakes currently installed
  • - 17x5 Weld RT-S with 185/55/17 Race Masters, less than 400 miles
  • - 15x9.33 Weld RT-S with 275/60/15 Hoosier Drag Radials, less than 400 miles
  • - Will also come with with 19" Wheels and ~8k mile tires.

Interior and Exterior:
  • - 5% tint on the 7 windows, 50% on the front windshield
  • - ZL1 Suede Steering Wheel, will include factory wheel
  • - Aeroforce gauge, custom 1 of 1 molded into the Drivers A-Pillar

Pictures and Vids:
in no particular order...

Q9Mmht8.png

O0uFwq5.jpg

eC5ybxy.jpg

RLkxjhV.jpg

eUciYvv.jpg

dP9i44R.jpg

uda4qi1.jpg

SX9AOUF.jpg

amnNIWv.jpg

pKNvHHY.jpg

oBaeOmO.jpg

PvevAFq.jpg

IT66Olm.jpg

Q0BpaMr.jpg

tZ3ePjQ.jpg

8k1My9e.jpg

W6IvKdO.jpg

I25cQge.jpg

CeCUjNO.jpg

6EkUlxn.jpg

3wl0Xvh.jpg

lryskzW.jpg

4Drpy1k.jpg

3uDyCHW.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rxHP13pnGc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnDESh0O9Tg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnEHhMw8yqQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRfDmI2Ej3Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcjDp2MT0JU

To replicate the mods above (everything) will cost the average joe about $28-30k (parts and labor) alone.

Drive to the track, drop the tire pressure, maybe put some ice in the ice box.. turn on the A/C seats, and run CONSISTENT low 10 second passes, turn key. No weight reduction, no swapping wheels and tires, no towing it. Literally as it drives on the street.

$44,999 :bigthumb:

Last edited:

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Glws. Sucks to see it potentially leave tcg but I can understand where your coming from. I have fights with myself internally over the same issue. Feels like all my car does is sit in the garage goes to the track 2-3 times and it's done.

Def need to do more with it this year or I'll probably do exactly what your doing, as it's wasted money right now

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
That is one nice ride!!

What a perfect balance of power and functionality.

Probably the worlds greatest example of a "4DSC". In case anyone forgot that's Four Door Sports Car. It was a little sticker on the back door quarter windows of the Nissan Maxima.

Good Luck with the Sale!!

Thread Info