2005 Chevrolet Equinox LS

Here is a 2005 Chevrolet Equinox LS with 92K miles. This car starts, runs and drives with no issues. There are no dents, scratches or rust. The only dash light is for the front airbag which normally is a bad airbag sensor. Everything else works the only issue is the fan control knob is stripped but I ordered a OEM fan control knob tonight.

It is a LS so has the mid level equipment power options but manual seats. It has the 3.4L engine and is front wheel drive. All power options and driving lights checked out but it may need license plate light.

The only issue with this is that it is dirty. Not filthy like food and gunk stains it has a layer of dust in it and some parts of floors/floor mats have dried mud. Looks like it was at a dusty/muddy job site. There is some decal adhesive left on door (3M adhesive remover) and some marker paint overspray in the rear cargo compartment.

I picked this up for someone who was desperate for a cheap car but they now have something else. I looked and searched hard because cheap cars tend to have issues. This one was donated to a not for profit agency that sent it to auction. In my experience donated cars are in decent to good shape compared to junk used cars. This one was owned by a contractor so it probably was on a fleet maintenance schedule.

I normally trailer my cars then drive them locally. This one I checked the fluids and drove it off the lot and have been driving it daily.

I haven't prepped or detail and it doesn't need any work so I am pricing it low for quick sale at $2700.

This would be excellent work, spare, Uber or winter beater.

Contact Joe at 773 879 zero681 or rowekmr(at)aol.com for questions.

New Car Review:

https://www.newcartestdrive.com/reviews/2005-chevrolet-equinox/

Pics slideshow:

http://s817.photobucket.com/user/rowekmr/slideshow/2005 Chevrolet Equinox LS

Last edited:

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
You're gonna have to become a sponsor if you're gonna keep slinging cars. PM me.

8061732vuiy67xYh8U62zkR1C18q9G45539c16j11828Q14k2304165XW4K93at3.jpg

Thread Info