2010 Mercury Milan (Fusion) Hybrid

This Mercury Milan is a close cousin of the Ford Fusion Hybrid that has 115K miles. It is loaded with heated leather, fog lighs, automatic headlights, sunroof, climate control, 120v outlet (built in invertor), Ford entertainment system with in dash CD changer, Microsoft Sync, aux input, USB input and of course Bluetooth. Car has LED in dash information system which interchangeable screens. Car also has the factory rear back up camera with sensor and blind spot indicator on side view mirrors.

This car is in great condition with interior clean with no smells, rips or burns. Exterior paint (white pearl) shows no dents, dings or rust. Car runs and drives fine only issue is well need tires soon. I am getting 30+ mpg avg it has been bitter cold it will improve dramatically in the Spring/Summer.

Car is $4500

Please contact Joe at rowekmr(at)aol.com or 773 879 zero681 with any questions.

Happy Holidays!!!

Picture Slideshow:
2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid Slideshow by rowekmr | Photobucket

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
:bowrofl: You guys are hilarious!
I am a vehicle enthusiast that finds deals and passes them on to others. I normally post here what I think someone might be interested in. I buy from private owners, businesses, dealers/ insurance/salvage auctions among other places. I am also able to do title conversions from salvage to rebuilt but those take much more patience. I sell from parts cars to turn keys from lawn tractors to Cessna's.

My guess is as good as your guess.

Thread Info