FS: Town & country Stow n go

Some of you remember when I posted back about buying this so I'll make it short and sweet. Purchased back in Jan 2016 and the guy tried to scam me on the title since he crossed off his name and made it null and void. After months of research and calling I was able to go back to the place he bought it from, send them my title and have them apply for a new IL title since they were the last official owners before this jackass crossed off his name. So now it has a fresh and clear IL title.
The ONLY downside is that it has that companies name so you will need a bill of sale and to pay tax on it. So say $200 or less in tax and I've already factored that into the sale price

2006 Town n Country Stow n go
About 138k
new tires
new inner tie rods
new front struts and springs
New endlinks
Cat coverter was replaced and welded on by a muffler shop
New EGR
New oil dipstick tube
new pads and rotors (been sitting so long the rotors need to be turned)
new map sensor

Outside body is in good shape with some rust starting to form

I have 2 keys. One the buttons fell apart on so it, but a new keyfob is only a few bucks off ebay/amazon and you can program it youself. I do have a 3rd key I misplaced in the garage while we moved so if i ever find it I can mail it to the new owner.

Been sitting awhile so the rotors should be turned or replaced. I do also have new bushings for the sway bar which are common to make noise on this. I never put them in because last I drove it they didn't make noise. Those will be included as well as any other parts I have for the van.

It has power sliding doors and hatch

Grey cloth interior which is in great shape

Starts it runs, it drives well and heat works. A/C could use a recharge.

The van is located in Lake Villa.

I have invested with all the parts well over $3000 into this.
I'm only asking $2400

would consider trades for a dsm/honda or any fun/sports car that I can use as my "shop" car and make parts for. Must be running and driving

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
Drove it around for a month. Then it sat. Then we moved so I used it to move stuff back and forth and took it to the store for buying things that were too big for my car.
Probably put 500-700 miles on it

Title is still in the last guy's name. Decided to sell it so not going to bother paying to have it transferred and wait 6 weeks for the title.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
People sell cars without question marks attached. Get it titled in your name, pay the tax you've already factored into the price and have the title expidited (1-day turnaround [$30 DMV fee]) and sell it.

FWIW this would be a great Uber/Lyft vehicle. Model year keeps it in service longer than it'll last and you earn premium for having a van/SUV.

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
People sell cars without question marks attached. Get it titled in your name, pay the tax you've already factored into the price and have the title expidited (1-day turnaround [$30 DMV fee]) and sell it.

FWIW this would be a great Uber/Lyft vehicle. Model year keeps it in service longer than it'll last and you earn premium for having a van/SUV.

All people are doing is bitching about the miles and a little surface rust.
If I had time to uber with it I would. If I title it I am gonna to keep it

Thread Info